Fighter Pods Thread

Reaction score
I'm still just hoping to see series 3. lol. Still haven't seen series 3 blind bags at a store and all of the local stores are no longer carrying fighter pods at all (other than Target having the exclusive tins).

Reaction score
Just started seeing series 4 bags this weekend at Target here in SE Michigan. But, I haven't been in the stores much lately.
Still HATE that you are not guaranteed an exclusive figure in each baggie.

Reaction score
I wonder if this line is dead? I know they have Spider-Man and Star Trek Fighter Pods out now, along with the GI Joe Micro Force.

Wave 4 had way too many repaints for me. They seem liked they're really cutting costs - then so am I. I've only picked up a couple of the multi-packs with vehicles. The playsets look atrocious. I don't even really care about completing the rest of Wave 4 - I had to hunt down the multi-packs for Wave 3 at discount stores. And don't get me started on the blind bagged exclusives - I just pretend they don't even exist.

It's too bad greed did this line in, but I guess Hasbro just needs to make the bucks when they can and then they move on.

Reaction score
They always do this.
10 steps to destroy a successful toy line

1. Start a new Star Wars line.
2. It becomes successful.
3.Copy it into all their other lines.
4. Sales slow down because there is now too much product.
(collectors still buy the line, but now kids/parents choose between Star Wars and Super Hero figures)
5. Repaint, Repaint, Repaint.
6. Sales slow down.
7. Abandon the line or Jack the price way up.
8. Stores stop ordering.
9. No product = No sales.
10. They wonder what happened.

R.I.P.
Titaniums
Galactic Heros
Mighty Muggs

Fighter Pods?

Reaction score
I'm just suprised that these items had a following. I guess I don't get the desire for these. Now orries to those that do, I don't fault you for that, but this seemed too gimicky from the get go to be successful for me.

But in the end, Hasbro does make their own bed and they must lie in it. They destroy better than they create.

Reaction score
Anybody looking to trade anything here?
I have series 1,2,3,4
Including series 3 exclusives and series 4 launchers to trade
PM me for trades

Reaction score
I finally gave up on this line and sold off my sets. Still not being able to find wave 3 (no sign of wave 4) and the seeming lack of a future for the line sealed the deal for me. :(

Reaction score
No sign of a series 5 in any Hasbro SDCC marketing materials so far. I would've like to have seen a few more waves (but with less holos and repaints than series 4).

Reaction score
I've got these 17 series 4 mint loose for sale. $7 shipped in the US. PM me if interested

Reaction score
My 10 year old son is trying to complete his fighter pod set. I told him I would try to help him complete his sets........

His Extras Are:
1-7 luke skywalker
1-8 padme amidala
1-10 darth vader
1-11 jabba the hutt
1-13 clone trooper(x2)
1-14 clone pilot
1-16 emperor palpatine
1-21 imperial guard (x2)
1-25 snowtrooper
1-27 obi-wan kenobi
1-28 tie pilot
1-30 R2-D2
1-33 clone trooper (exclusive)

2-3 aayla secura hologram
2-4 darth maul hologram
2-9 general grievous
2-13 ARF trooper
2-18 shadow guard
2-26 shadow trooper
2-29 clone commander fil
2-41 clone trooper (exclusive)

3-5 obi-wan kenobi hologram
3-9 clone commander cody hologram
3-13 captain rex

And his wants are:

1-31 Vader Exclusive
1-34 Yoda Force Hands Exclusive
1-35 Chewy with wrench Exclusive
1-43 Luke Stormtrooper Exclusive
1-44 Han Stormtrooper Exclusive

2-19 Sandtrooper with white shoulder
2-23 Clone Trooper Commander (Yellow gun pointing out)
2-25 Clone Trooper Denal (Blue, gun across chest)
2-30 Dooku Exclusive
2-31 Clone Trooper Helmet Off Exclusive
2-32 Mace with Force Push Exclusive
2-33 Tusken
2-34 Young Obi Won two hands on Saber Exclusive
2-40 Cad Bane as clone
2-41 Clone Trooper with gun across chest

3-3 Dooku Hologram
3-4 Cad Bane Hologram
3-6 Jabba Hologram
3-7 Vader force push Hologram
3-8 Yoda Hologram
3-9 Clone Commander Cody Hologram
3-11 Leia Hologram
3-14 Ashoka
3-16 Aurra Sing
3-17 Han Solo Skiff Escape
3-19 Boushh
3-23 Magna Guard (Yellow)
3-24 Kamino ARF Trooper
3-26 R7-D4 (Red)
3-27 Clone Commander Gree (Camo)
3-28 Clone Trooper Sergent (Green stripe, gun out)
3-29 Super Battle Droid Exclusive
3-30 Luke Endor Exclusive
3-31 Scout Trooper Exclusive
3-32 Wicket Exclusive
3-33 Jawa Exclusive

Please PM me if you want to do any trades. I will handle everything, so no worries, you will not be dealing with a 10 year!

Thanks for looking!

Mark

Reaction score
I'd really like to trade some of my unwanted figures for the ones I need. Below is my list if anyone is interested. I also have a far amount of Marvel Mighty Beanz and a few Star Wars mighty Beanz that I'd trade for my wants. Thanks.

Have
-----
1-6 Snowtrooper
1-10 Darth Vader
1-12 Boba Fett
1-36 Stormtrooper
3-2 Mace Windu Hologram
3-9 Clone Commander Cody Hologram (x2)
3-10 Anakin Skywalker Hologram
3-23 MangaGuard
3-24 Kamino Arf Trooper
3-25 R3-s6 (will only trade for top priorities)

Want
-----
(highest priorities)
2-25 Shocktrooper
Certain phase 2 Clones from the Target tins (not sure the numbers; let me know what you have)
2-14 Commander Neyo
(lower priorities)
2-36 Darth Vader
4-23 Galactic Marine
4-34 Republic Commando
1-13 Clone Trooper
2-27 Boba Fett

Reaction score
I completely forgot that I can't edit certain posts anymore (what a pain in the #@$). I made a change to my wants list below.

I'd really like to trade some of my unwanted figures for the ones I need. Below is my list if anyone is interested. I also have a far amount of Marvel Mighty Beanz and a few Star Wars mighty Beanz that I'd trade for my wants. Thanks.

Have
-----
1-6 Snowtrooper
1-10 Darth Vader
1-12 Boba Fett
1-36 Stormtrooper
3-2 Mace Windu Hologram
3-9 Clone Commander Cody Hologram (x2)
3-23 MangaGuard
3-24 Kamino Arf Trooper

Want
-----
(highest priorities)
2-25 Shocktrooper
Certain phase 2 Clones from the Target tins (not sure the numbers; let me know what you have)
2-14 Commander Neyo
(lower priorities)
2-36 Darth Vader
4-23 Galactic Marine
4-34 Republic Commando
(lowest priority)
1-13 Clone Trooper (possibly a few of these)

Reaction score
Haves have changed but the wants are still as the post above

Have
-----
1-6 Snowtrooper
1-7 Luke Skywalker
1-10 Darth Vader
1-12 Boba Fett
1-36 Stormtrooper
3-1 Luke Skywalker Hologram
3-9 Clone Commander Cody Hologram
3-23 MangaGuard
3-24 Kamino Arf Trooper

Reaction score
Saw a bunch of series 4 Ship packs both sizes at Marshalls and Ross if anyone's still looking. Almost got the one with Carnor Jax but nothing else in the pack interested me.

Reaction score
I am liquidating my extras of my Series 1, 2, 3, and 4
I'm willing to sell or trade
Interested in all offers
PM me for what u may need and we will work on it
I see folks looking to get multiples of FP to complete Series
First come first serve
Ill keep updating here what I have left when I move out my stockpile

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned or discussed before, but the store Five Below has a bunch of Fighter Pod 4-packs for $3 each - I stocked up on some for Toys for Tots, and they'd also make good stocking stuffers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really hope that if Hasbro does do vehicles, they are like the fighter pods Sith Infiltrator, Naboo Fighter, etc. Would love to get Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer like that.

Reaction score
I ordered a Micro Force advent calendar from Target - looks like fun. I had no idea such a thing was even available, so it was a pleasant surprise.

Reaction score
Really hope that if Hasbro does do vehicles, they are like the fighter pods Sith Infiltrator, Naboo Fighter, etc. Would love to get Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer like that.
I saw new Micro Fighter vehicles at Target this afternoon. I picked up an AT-AT with commander and snowspeeder with pilot. They also had Rey's speeder with Rey. (All three of those were single packs, $5.99.) They also had 2-packs (~$10): Millennium Falcon/TIE Fighter and TIE Silencer/X-Wing. These vehicles have features like opening cockpits. :)

Reaction score
I ordered a Micro Force advent calendar from Target - looks like fun. I had no idea such a thing was even available, so it was a pleasant surprise.
Cool. I wonder if the figures inside are random or you are guaranteed to get everything as shown on the photo?

Reaction score
I am assuming that each calendar will contain the figures as shown. On the back of the box, it says there are 24 figures, 4 exclusive holiday figures (I would think these are part of the 24 rather than 28 total...). It also has 7 stickers you can use to decorate a diorama for the figures. I will be opening mine as an advent calendar, so I won't know much more until December. :)

Reaction score
PS Toy Reviews just posted an unboxing video of this advent calendar on YouTube. I haven't watched it since I don't want spoilers, but if you want to see what's in the calendar, you might find it helpful.

Reaction score
In the last week, I've seen the new packaging form for the Micro Force figures - Micro Force Wow. It is four figures and a sticker sheet packed in a plastic lightsaber for about $8. They were billed as Series 1, but none of the figures is visible and there was not a checklist on the saber's tag so I do not know whether it is a new "Lightsaber Series 1", or just more of the same Series 1 figures repacked in a more expensive form...

I do like the Micro Force figures, but am frustrated that the company has made them so difficult (and expensive for what they are) to collect. I have not seen the regular blind bag packs in my area for a few months, now. I know they are available online, but without buying full cases or resorting to ebay, it is hard to get the figures a person wants without loads of duplicates. I would cheerfully buy full sets of each series if they were offered as such, but these new formats are just too much for my budget. :(

Reaction score
https://www.target.com/p/star-wars-micro-force-wow-series-1/-/A-75560489

This product page at Target might help those collecting these - they have an image that shows each micro figure assortment based on the lightsaber color. With a dozen variations, that would make them difficult to track down. At $8 a pop though, I think that's a bit outlandish - they should be half that price.

I hate blind bags myself, so I never got into these - I only have Bossk from the original line, which is my favorite. I remember years ago that I bought some for my nephew, and they were on blister packaging, where everything was visible. There are still a couple more I'd like to own, mostly OT aliens: Greedo, Jawa, and Wicket.

Reaction score
Its really a shame that they don't know how to market these figures properly.
I'm fine with paying $3 for 2 figs in a blind bag. (if I could find them in the store)
But $8 for 4 blind figs is a bit much, knowing that half that cost is the lightsaber thing, that I definitely need 12 of..

Reaction score
I also really dislike that half of the figures are the "hologram" variants that should be much cheaper to produce than fully painted figures.

Reaction score
Does anyone have any news about Series 5? I'm only looking to get a few in that series, just the characters from Solo and Captain Rex.
When I checked at Entertainment Earth, they now have waves 5 and 6 listed as cancelled. Whether that means Hasbro cancelled them or EE opted not to carry them, I don't know. Etiher way, it's disappointing. Those waves looked interesting to me - not mostly repeats of the original sets like the first couple of waves.

Reaction score
That figures... I've seen pictures of the series 5 figures, but never series 6. Do you have a picture of series 6 you can share? Thanks!

Tom

Reaction score
I just checked the link above to make sure it worked, and next to the "Cancelled" status on EE's site, it had a "More Information" link. I followed that, and it said that cancelled items were no longer available to be ordered and that the page was left for informational puprposes only. :(