Fifth Brother

Reaction score
Ha, I didn't look that closely. I would have been upset if a 12 inch figure arrived instead.

Reaction score
Sweet. I waited for a long time hoping to get him via Walmart.com. I gave up and bought him on Hasbro Toy Store. I likely paid nearly $20 for him after shipping was included. I haven't seen him on the pegs around here yet, but I have seen Rex a number of times. Good luck in your hunt.

Reaction score
I just picked up my Fifth Brother from Walmart via free in store pickup for only $6.94 (before tax). As of this post they've still got him available if anyone else is still trying to find him (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-Jungle-Space-Fifth-Brother-Action-Figure-Imperial-Inquisitor/49637898). Now if I could just find that elusive Captain Rex.
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Rebels-Mission-Captain/dp/B010B94XRA/ref=pd_sim_21_3?ie=UTF8&dpID=41IxU5CaL2L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=WEM8WWXJWF4RSQVPZTY3

Reaction score
Yeah, as of this post, amazon.com does have Rex for retail price ($7.99). However, I'd prefer not to pay the $5.00 (or however much it is) for shipping and just find him in the store. Plus, finding them in stores is half the fun. However, if it comes down to it, I'll would definitely pay for the shipping.

Reaction score
I saw Rex in my WalMart this morning. He wasn't there a few days ago, so he's been freshly stocked.

Reaction score
Plus, finding them in stores is half the fun.
We have very different definitions of "fun." What you call fun, I call frustrating. Yes, I like the hunt, but when all I do is come up empty-handed every single time, it can be quite irritating - to say the least.

Reaction score
I have found one of these guys up at my local Wal-Mart if anyone needs just holler at me just a 15 min drive away