Fifth Brother

GNT

Reaction score
One of the 2 new Inquisitors has been confirmed for a Rebels release, called the Fifth Brother:

Thoughts on this figure?

Like if your going to pick this one up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Boo, what crap. That's it? One figure reveal?
Even at $5.99 it would have been crap. At $7.99 it would be pricey crap.

Reaction score
Not psyched about the 5 poa but will buy any darksider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
This guy has to have a name. How does Sheev Palpy refer to them?

"Inquisitor! No, not you, the other one! No! Not you damnit! The big one. No! The big alien one. The male one!"

Reaction score
I'm guessing the spinning lightsaber is standard issue for Inquisitors. :p
Well, if the female we've been shown in the trailers is in fact another Inquisitor (as we all assume she is), she does not possess the spinning lightsaber but instead the two red ones like Asajj's.

Has anybody noticed the similarity between the droid included with the Legacy Collection Asajj action figure and the one that sits atop the female Inquisitor's shoulder in the Rebels trailer?

ZX3

Reaction score
I'm surprised the lightsaber has an extra paint app on it given how stingy they've been on paint for the entire Rebels line.
But maybe that's just for the prototype.

Reaction score
Has anybody noticed the similarity between the droid included with the Legacy Collection Asajj action figure and the one that sits atop the female Inquisitor's shoulder in the Rebels trailer?

I have a feeling the female Inquisitor might be Barriss Offee. All we know is that she was arrested not too long before the end of the Clone Wars. She might have switched sides.

GNT

Reaction score
I'm holding out it's a clawdite so that she can change faces throughout the season and trick the heroes.

Reaction score
I have a feeling the female Inquisitor might be Barriss Offee. All we know is that she was arrested not too long before the end of the Clone Wars. She might have switched sides.
There is a pic of her face circulating on the Internet. Nothing definitive about who it is though or even her exact species.

Reaction score
Random question. Does anyone think season 2 will have a more realistic style or will we stay with cartoon?

ZX3

Reaction score
I'm guessing he will be in a two pack with yet another Kanan.
Also that Rex will be in a two pack with still another of the same Kanan figure.

Reaction score
Random question. Does anyone think season 2 will have a more realistic style or will we stay with cartoon?

Obviously, they are going to stick with the animated styling. Have you not watched the season two trailer?

I love the animated style of the series, but I've always been a person who prefers animated films over live action anyway.

Reaction score
Obviously, they are going to stick with the animated styling. Have you not watched the season two trailer?

I love the animated style of the series, but I've always been a person who prefers animated films over live action anyway.
I find that I too am prefering animated style especially with 5poa. The 5poa just seems to lend it self more to animated style in my mind for some reason.

Reaction score

I thought hasbro said they were going to stop animated style. Forget where I heard that. I know the show will be animated style :)

Reaction score
The Rebels figures will remain animated (we've already seen season 2 figure previews) - perhaps you're thinking of CW characters? All CW characters will be realistic, but the same is not true for Rebels (though they may release some over time).

Reaction score
Wishful thinking on my part! Must have confused tcw with rebels

Reaction score
I find that I too am prefering animated style especially with 5poa. The 5poa just seems to lend it self more to animated style in my mind for some reason.
I've loved the idea of animated styled Star Wars figures going all the way back to 1985, with the original Ewoks and Droids cartoon lines. And I agree about the style lending itself better to 5POA. The super-articulated Clone Wars figures never really captured my interest that much, but that could have just been because I was never a huge fan of the show.

I thought hasbro said they were going to stop animated style. Forget where I heard that. I know the show will be animated style :)
Sounds made up. Like something that somebody fabricated themselves and posted on the internet in the hopes that it would somehow come true. Or someone twisted a comment from Hasbro to make it say what they wanted them to say. Unless you have a link to an actual quote from Hasbro, then I don't believe it.

I definitely would NOT be okay with the idea of them switching to a realistic styling for Rebels figures. I want the toys to reflect how they characters actually look in the TV show, not some Hasbro sculptor's interpretation of how they might like if they were live action. Plus, if they did that, then they'd have to go back and redo every figure from scratch. So intead of building on the figures we might already own, they'd just be offering those exact same figures up for sale yet again in a different form.

Reaction score
I've loved the idea of animated styled Star Wars figures going all the way back to 1985, with the original Ewoks and Droids cartoon lines. And I agree about the style lending itself better to 5POA. The super-articulated Clone Wars figures never really captured my interest that much, but that could have just been because I was never a huge fan of the show.

Sounds made up. Like something that somebody fabricated themselves and posted on the internet in the hopes that it would somehow come true. Or someone twisted a comment from Hasbro to make it say what they wanted them to say. Unless you have a link to an actual quote from Hasbro, then I don't believe it.

I definitely would NOT be okay with the idea of them switching to a realistic styling for Rebels figures. I want the toys to reflect how they characters actually look in the TV show, not some Hasbro sculptor's interpretation of how they might like if they were live action. Plus, if they did that, then they'd have to go back and redo every figure from scratch. So intead of building on the figures we might already own, they'd just be offering those exact same figures up for sale yet again in a different form.
agreed. I prefer the interpretation as seen on tv/movies. The whining about figires being realistic got almost as bad as the SA/5poa debate

Reaction score
He now has a name - Fifth Brother
Where did you find that information?

I hope this is more like a title than his actual name. After Savage Opress they might aswell have gone for Eats Babies.

Reaction score
Where did you find that information?

I hope this is more like a title than his actual name. After Savage Opress they might aswell have gone for Eats Babies.
jeezuz I LOL'd on that one.
its just needs SW spelling
something like Eetz Babeez

I'm still laughing at that

Reaction score
Maybe they're just determined to clear these out of their warehouses.
Heeeeyyyyyyyy!!!

dont poop on the GG spinning lightsaber!!!

one of the best toys ever released in the entire Hasbro lightsaber catalogue!!!

the spring loaded ones were great,but fraught.....they couldn't take the abuse. And usually broke.

The horrific "actual" Inquisitior saber was an awful toy.It didn't spin or light-up...or make any "battle-sounds".

The Grevious one has loads of features and is engineered for quality,rough play. It's got the lot!!

just sayin....change the GG one to the actual "Craptacular Saber" and we are good!!

Darren

Reaction score
REBELPURGE said:
its just needs SW spelling
something like Eetz Babeez
I would totally buy an action figure entitled "Eetz Baybeez." Is that so wrong? Probably, yes, but I'd like to think of it as an homage to Jonathan Swift.

Reaction score
I would totally buy an action figure entitled "Eetz Baybeez." Is that so wrong? Probably, yes, but I'd like to think of it as an homage to Jonathan Swift.
I want this toy so much, love the inquisitors.
I also have Goss Toowers, PZ-4CO, General Hux and Guavian Enforcer.