Fifth Brother (Inquisitor) - OWK#04

GNT

Reaction score
Here’s the speculation thread for a 6” Fifth Brother figure, he appears in the newly revealed Obi-Wan Kenobi trailer and should be a given for the The Black Series toyline.

Will you be purchasing the Fifth Brother?

Via Etain:

Fifth Brother (Inquisitor). This is #04 in the OWK sub-line.

On shelf Spring 2023. MSRP is $24.99. Available for pre-order Wednesday, June 1st at 1pm ET at most major retailers.

Press Release

Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH FIFTH BROTHER (INQUISITOR) figure inspired by the STAR WARS: OBI-WAN KENOBI series. OBI-WAN KENOBI is set years after the dramatic events of STAR WARS: REVENGE OF THE SITH where Kenobi faced the corruption of his friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker turned Sith Lord Darth Vader. Fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring poseable head, arms, and legs, as well as premium deco, in their collection. This STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES figure comes with 1 entertainment-inspired accessory.

Press Images

Black-Series-Fifth-Brother-Inquisitor-OWK-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Fifth-Brother-Inquisitor-OWK-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Fifth-Brother-Inquisitor-OWK-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Fifth-Brother-Inquisitor-OWK-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Fifth-Brother-Inquisitor-OWK-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Fifth-Brother-Inquisitor-OWK-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Fifth-Brother-Inquisitor-OWK-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Fifth-Brother-Inquisitor-OWK-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Fifth-Brother-Inquisitor-OWK-Loose-7-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Fifth-Brother-Inquisitor-OWK-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-Fifth-Brother-Inquisitor-OWK-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Fifth-Brother-Inquisitor-OWK-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Fifth-Brother-Inquisitor-OWK-Loose-4.jpg

Black-Series-Fifth-Brother-Inquisitor-OWK-Loose-6.jpg

Black-Series-Fifth-Brother-Inquisitor-OWK-Loose-7.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not sure... they were goofy from the get go with their rotating 'copter sabers. That ruined a lot for me, regarding the inquisitors.
If they are a foe to be feared in Kenobi, I might change my mind.

Reaction score
speaking of which, is or will there be a link to watch the hasbro panel? or even the disney park excl. merch panel that happening right now?

Reaction score
I found that one on starwars.com but that one seems focused on 1 stage mainly

Reaction score
Man all these inquisitors are gonna bust my budget. They look good. 5th brother looks better in plastic than in live action imo. Think I’m gonna just order the 2 ladies for now.

Reaction score
I just noticed that his shoes are humungous 😳. It's probably screen accurate but looks a bit wacky in my opinion.

Reaction score
Nah, he's just a cybergoth
I feel like this describes almost every Star Wars comic I've read from the 2000s. Not that I've read tons of them, but it definitely looked like it had a strong influence on the art for a while.

Reaction score
Now that you mention it, haha, I can see that and I was just joking about the shoes, lights and outfit in general :D
Especially the stuff from the Legacy comic. It was almost like they had a checklist: all black, leather/leather-looking, spikes, chains, piercings and some red!

Personally I love it! I think, especially in fantasy and Sci fi, the villains should always make me think "if I were 8 years old, I'd be creeped out by this BUT I would have a LOT of questions and not be able to look away"

Reaction score
I just noticed that his shoes are humungous 😳. It's probably screen accurate but looks a bit wacky in my opinion.
Truthfully felt that the cheapened out on his and the Grand Inquisitor's outfit while 3rd and 4th Sister got outfits that actually fit them and don't look like rented cosplay costumes. I much preferred their look in Rebels and I don't see why they couldn't have matched them a little bit more. At least Fifth Brother doesn't look as bad as Grand Inquisitor in the torso area, far too bulky. granted I get that those designs were styled cartoons but I've seen figures that have made that jump look far better than these guys do.

Reaction score
For reasons that must have made sense at the time, I pre-ordered the Fifth Brother at Target. Got an email tonight saying the release date for him has moved up...to July 18th:

Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 1.46.00 AM.png

Which is, uh, certainly earlier than Spring 2023. Need to clear some space on my Rebels shelf!

Reaction score
It looks like Target changed the release dates for all of the figures recently revealed from the next two waves: Greef, Aayla, Vader, Grand Inquisitor, etc. Even the Archive wave with Boushh shows July 18.

Curious.