Fett mythos, where does the lasso/rope go?

Reaction score
I've searched the net to try and find an answer to this, but I haven't found one.

I have a Boba Fett mythos statue in my collection, which I really like. It came with a lasso in the box which was wound into a sort of rectangle shape. I cannot work out where on the statue it should go. I can't see any hooks or spaces for it and I cannot see the lasso in any of the pictures of it online. it may be me being stupid, but it would be nice to know where it goes on the statue.

thanks.

Reaction score
Howdy,

I hope i can help with my limited english speaking...:grin:

First off, the "lasso'' are the wookiee braids, that are located on the right shoulder, they must be placed under the middle sized gun, that is attached
On Boba's right shoulder...the braids are barely visible if you search for some Boba mythos in hand pics or reviews which show the build up of the single parts of Boba...:grin:

Hope this helps a little, as many collectors had problems to attached the 'lasso' in a right way at first..so dont worry, a common
Steptone for most buyers... and congratz for getting one of Sideshows finest releases! :wub: