Fennec Shand - #TBOBF01

Reaction score
I get why, but its just amazing how the same line can have this, the ARC Trooper and Boss.
Still, while it would be nice if every character could look this good, I'll suck up the fact that some trooper type exclusives arent as great as this.

Dax

Reaction score
It's definitely a great looking figure, but also props to the design team at Disney as that costume could have been simple and dull black but all those texture details make for a phenomenal design. Can't wait to see all the cosplays of this outfit!

Reaction score
This is one of the best parts of being into Star Wars toys, and has been since we all started getting into it: seeing these pics makes me appreciate the costume on the show even more than I already did. Seeing the details replicated in plastic just underscores how cool Star Wars stuff can look.

I like the brand!

Reaction score
I'm a sucker for female figures, and even more for snipers.

Only flaw it can't ship soon enough.

Reaction score
This is one of the best parts of being into Star Wars toys, and has been since we all started getting into it: seeing these pics makes me appreciate the costume on the show even more than I already did. Seeing the details replicated in plastic just underscores how cool Star Wars stuff can look.

I like the brand!
I remember thinking this with the release of Val from Solo (#71). Lots of little details that I just glanced over in the movie. Very underrated figure imo

Reaction score
Morrison is like 5'7"-5'8" much shorter than Bullock who was 6' so I assume the height for the new Boba was cheated to match closer to the original
Good point. The character of Boba is still 6’ just like Jango. Similar to Han is shorter than Harrison Ford while Luke is taller than Mark Hamill.

Reaction score
My guess is these will go up for pre-order after this week's Fan First Friday.
Well, my guess was completely off. I was hoping to see pre-orders for some new figures and all I got was a carded repack of a Gam Guard. :(

Any word on when this wave of figures goes up for sale?

Reaction score
I really can't buy anything right now, but it if were 'the olden days' I would definitely buy Fennec and Tython Boba immediately.
Both look fantastic.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Pre-Order Links

Last edited:
Reaction score
New Pre-Order Links

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wasn't going to get this figure, but damn it, they got me.

It was always a no brainer I was gonna get Fett and Bill Burr, but I thought "meeehh....do I really NEEEED Fennec?" But damn it, the figure looks so good I just couldn't resist.

I guess what they say is true....once an addict, always an addict. Maybe admitting it is the first step.

Reaction score
My Target decided to stock everything and ruin Christmas. I picked up a Ultra Deluxe Pokemon trainer box (significant other got me one for a surprise so that's ruined. This box will stay sealed.) and I got a Fennec and Boba off the pegs.

Reaction score
Fwiw, since we already have so many great in-hand pics of her...

Press Images

Black-Series-Fennec-Shand-TBOBF-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Fennec-Shand-TBOBF-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Fennec-Shand-TBOBF-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Fennec-Shand-TBOBF-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Fennec-Shand-TBOBF-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Fennec-Shand-TBOBF-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Fennec-Shand-TBOBF-Loose-5-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Fennec-Shand-TBOBF-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-Fennec-Shand-TBOBF-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-Fennec-Shand-TBOBF-Loose-3.jpg

Black-Series-Fennec-Shand-TBOBF-Loose-5.jpg

Reaction score
My Target decided to stock everything and ruin Christmas. I picked up a Ultra Deluxe Pokemon trainer box (significant other got me one for a surprise so that's ruined. This box will stay sealed.) and I got a Fennec and Boba off the pegs.
Can you please at least tell us what state you are in?

Reaction score
According to eBay, sellers are from Georgia, Florida, Tennessee and California mainly.
I guess I'll be out hunting daily now, even though I'm in the midwest.

Reaction score
What a gorgeous figure.. this and Bib Fortuna are the ones I'm looking forward to the most from this wave.