Fenn Rau

Reaction score
Fenn Rau arrived in the mail today. Skyward Fun Supply did an amazing job packing him: bubble wrap around the figure/card and air packets inside a perfectly sized box, which was clearly marked Fragile on the outside.

So my Rebels 3.75-inch collection is finally complete. :awesome:
Same here, Skyward did great job - very pleased. I'm glad I waited, props to RogueKnite for posting about it. Hopefully many collectors will be able to fill this void in their collection instead of scalpers and hoarders scooping them all up.

Reaction score
Same here, Skyward did great job - very pleased. I'm glad I waited, props to RogueKnite for posting about it. Hopefully many collectors will be able to fill this void in their collection instead of scalpers and hoarders scooping them all up.
Agreed, darth_sidious ... props again to RogueKnite. And I, too, hope other collectors get in on this amazing deal before Skyward sells out of Rau.

Good weekend, everybody.

Reaction score
Agreed, darth_sidious ... props again to RogueKnite. And I, too, hope other collectors get in on this amazing deal before Skyward sells out of Rau.
Glad to be of help!
I've never been disappointed w/ Skyward Fun Supply when I ordered from them.

Reaction score
www.entertainmentearth shipped my order of Fenn Rau... finally they were packed nice and neatly with lots of packing and not a single crease or dent in the cards. these are not all for me so please don't get bent out of shape they are for friends and family that missed out on him:

Reaction score
Glad to see there is now an abundance of this figure online, and at reasonable prices. I opened it up recently, and its a great figure - reminds me of the retro Droids line, especially the jetpack. I wish more animated Rebels figures were coming, but this is a nice endcap for the line.

Reaction score
Glad to see there is now an abundance of this figure online, and at reasonable prices. I opened it up recently, and its a great figure - reminds me of the retro Droids line, especially the jetpack. I wish more animated Rebels figures were coming, but this is a nice endcap for the line.
That is good news ... if only they were all so abundant and fairly priced, eh? :\

Reaction score
Yeah, though mine was 11.99 but I can't complain. I got one from a Canadian Scummer as well. This one from amazon will be an opener.

Reaction score
So glad I sat this one out. Now I can get two or even four. Man I would love to see this guy in realistic format.

●●●●

Reaction score
got Fenn yesterday and opened him. I really like him. The only thing that annoys me is he can't stand up with the jet pack. Makes him very top heavy.

Reaction score
Amazon.com's got him for about $13. Might have to jump on that. Probably the best chance to get him.