Fenn Rau

Reaction score
I think we will see Fenn Rau re-released on a TLJ card in the future along with the entire last wave of RO (Raddus etc). I know I want more of Fenn myself. it wouldn't be the first time that Hasbro has done this.

Reaction score
At least Raddus, Galen, and Sefla were available via online retailers in the US - Fenn Rau was only available via third party sellers on ebay or from Canada. I don't think the whole wave should be repacked, they might pegwarm - but Fenn Rau should at least be available in the US from a non-scalper source.

Reaction score
What I think is the most hilarious part of that, is that these are aimed at Kids. Yet are almost impossible to find at retail. And I don't know too many Kids that are scouring the online sites with CC in hand for them.

Reaction score
What I think is the most hilarious part of that, is that these are aimed at Kids. Yet are almost impossible to find at retail. And I don't know too many Kids that are scouring the online sites with CC in hand for them.
Well said. Plus do kids really prefer no elbows and knees? Had to be said :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Are you trying to tell me kids don't enjoy the thrill of asking their parents to import an action figure for them? Or alternatively, paying some dbag scalper $100 for a $8 toy? :disgusted: Hasbro better fix this.

Reaction score
So I wonder if they are going to recard it for 2018. I assume that they are.

Reaction score
^ seems Lily unless they get it out as an online 3xclusive and have enough already made and packaged like the EE co.8c packs got to keep thier initial card back designs even though released after line was gone. Same w/ Amazon droid factory set

Reaction score
This auto correct when I hit submit is annoying just like no edit. Obviously I meant likely not lily

Reaction score
I cant fathom them not repacking this next year, I hope they get it together. They shouldn't be moving on to a new line before completing the current one.

Reaction score
I'm tempted to take a day trip up to Quebec and check some Canadian WalMarts. But odds are that Fenn Rau is long gone from those stores, too.

Reaction score
Completely ridiculous. You can get a super articulated hand painted custom for less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I hope collectors aren't that stupid when the figure will likely get released next year

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I hope Hasbro makes good and indeed repacks this figure next year, but I have little faith, considering they mentioned no future Rebels figures, which has me a bit worried and disappointed.

Where are our fellow collectors from Canada at? You're our only hope!

Reaction score
when Hasbro said not likely in ep8 line but in 2018, I wonder if they are thinking the han solo line or if that movie still hits in may and merchandise winds down by fall, there could be a new line for fall 2018 w/ no specific movie theme -another "saga" line- and that could be where fenn rau and bistan set see retail. 0therwise if enough are already packaged, a mail-away or hascon excl in sept would also be ideal, imho

regardless, i'm glad I bit the bullet for the set through cmdstore back in april. Even though average cost was a tad more than retail, it still is a drop in the bucket for what fenn is on fetching ebay especially if he never gets released, like the yoda carded cw line and that 501st trooper was/is a nice figure that deserved usa retail

Reaction score
when Hasbro said not likely in ep8 line but in 2018, I wonder if they are thinking the han solo line or if that movie still hits in may and merchandise winds down by fall, there could be a new line for fall 2018 w/ no specific movie theme -another "saga" line- and that could be where fenn rau and bistan set see retail. 0therwise if enough are already packaged, a mail-away or hascon excl in sept would also be ideal, imho

regardless, i'm glad I bit the bullet for the set through cmdstore back in april. Even though average cost was a tad more than retail, it still is a drop in the bucket for what fenn is on fetching ebay especially if he never gets released, like the yoda carded cw line and that 501st trooper was/is a nice figure that deserved usa retail
I'm sure he will get re-released sometime and hopefully in large quantities so that the fans will be able to add him to the collection. I'm in the same boat with you where I ordered mine online and I'm super happy to have one (truth be told I wish I ordered several)

I remember trying to track down the 50st Clone trooper too. I think I lucked out and scored 3 of them but he was a difficult one to find. the yoda figure was an easy pass for me as I was more interested in finding the light up Sandtrooper, Vader, Qui-Gon, Anakin and Kenobi figures.

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to have a friend in Europe who got me all those late '12 and early '13 Legends figures. I think the only one I missed was the first version of the light up Sandtrooper. It's interesting to me this guy only showed up in Canada but not the rest of the world.

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to have a friend in Europe who got me all those late '12 and early '13 Legends figures. I think the only one I missed was the first version of the light up Sandtrooper. It's interesting to me this guy only showed up in Canada but not the rest of the world.
Even here in Canada,
we barely saw him in stores. The entire wave 4 only seems to have made it to a few provinces and then disappeared from stores.

Reaction score
someone posted on facebook that there is a paint variant of Fenn where his belt and jetpack have 2 versions. one with painted areas and one without.

Reaction score
Pre-ordered without a second thought, considering the current scarcity of the figure. I'm hoping it's still in RO packaging.
I thought about it but pretty sure Hasbro will ship full cases of him.

That or he'll pop up on Amazon for cheaper. He should be $8 msrp.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if this is going to be an EE exclusive similar to the old comic packs
Dorkside just listed him up for pre-sale, so I'd assume not.

hard to say for sure as many sites have an EE acct. Numerous sites had the EE droid 6 pack up for presale as well as EE. Some had the EE TFA trooper/bike set and the EU comic/fig packs too. Personally, I went w/ EE as I feel most comfortable w/ them since I've ordered from them many many times since EP1 line originally came out.

Reaction score
gotcha.. I checked both Amazon and Big Bad Toy Store and nothing yet.
ohh last night I did see3rd party seller on amazon listing bistan set for $30 plus $10 shipping w/ eta in feb and few days ago, a 3rd party seller on Walmart.com had it listed also $30 but was "sold out" no eta listed. Afgain, i'm glad EE listed it. I prefer they get my $$ (not saying anything bad about BBTS or dorkside (whom I never ordered from before)- just that I've watched a few of these HTF figs on several sites and EE was among the first to list as "in stock"- i'm sure preorders may been filled prior to updating site, but since I didn't have a preorder, I cant say w/ certainty that they were slower or never fulfilled by Hasbro)

Reaction score
^ same Amazon seller has preorder for fenn at 18 buck plus 9 s/h eta early feb. Do these sellers think they are tbe only online sellers? Or if they ordered from EE/ dockside that others can't do the same? What kinda mind altering drugs are these people on?

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if this is going to be an EE exclusive similar to the old comic packs

I certainly hope not - how the hell will kids get this figure if its limited to an online shop charging above the MSRP and adding shipping? The final price for this single 5 POA figure at EE will be more than the SA 3.75 line, and actually closer to the SA 6 inch line once you checkout - fk that.

Reaction score
The only Rebels figure I've had trouble procuring thus far is Hera and now that I have the A-wing version I'm good. I'm confident more of Fenn Rau will make it to market. If not, what the hey? It would be the easiest mandalorian custom ever! He's basically the Punisher with removable Jango armor and pilot props. A cosplayer's dream as well.

Reaction score
Is Fenn Rau that last Rebels figure that has been made and will be released, as far as we know? Or has another Rebels figure (animated style) been definitively announced for sometime in the future?