Fenn Rau

Reaction score
Really glad I have no interest in this figure, but I feel for those who do. Hasbro is truly ridiculous

Reaction score
Hasbro is making it easy to lose interest in their products though. If I can accept to pay (a few) more $$ for a 6" figure, there's no way I'll pay more than retail price for a 5poa one from the cheap basic 3.75" line. Like the AT-DP driver from the 2014 Rebels line, it will be an easy pass.

Reaction score
Yeah, the MSRP is plenty for the basic figures, and I have no plan to pay more either. Hasbro should fix their distribution and case ratio issues so that these basic figures are easy to find. Isnt that the point after all? Someone, whether kid or collector, should be able to walk into a store and find their products to purchase! Nothing in the basic line should have a limited run or be restricted to online purchases only. Wave 3 and 4 should have been combined, so that they all made it to retail.

Reaction score
Really glad I have no interest in this figure, but I feel for those who do. Hasbro is truly ridiculous
True. The 'collector' part of me wants to purchase this figure just because he exists. But really, I have little affection for this character, I think that the 'wings' just look pretty ridiculous (I can't say that I remember seeing them in the show), and the figure looks odd. Add to this, that he is impossible to find, and I just won't buy him. If I saw him on the pegs, then Hasbro would have had a sale. They left money behind.

Reaction score
Actually, if you saw him on the pegs, then Hasbro already had the sale. It's the store that would have had a sale to you if you purchased it.
yeah, people tend to forget that minor technicality, especially when they hear Hasbro make enthusiastic comments like, "Oh yeah, [B"Product X"[/B] was a GREAT seller! We're so proud of it!" yet when going to Wal-Mart, target or wherever, "Product X" is piling up the store shelves collecting multi-layers of dust.

Reaction score
Actually, if you saw him on the pegs, then Hasbro already had the sale. It's the store that would have had a sale to you if you purchased it.
uh? Yeah, that is what I said. :D If I saw him on the pegs, then Hasbro would have had a sale.....

Reaction score
uh? Yeah, that is what I said. :D If I saw him on the pegs, then Hasbro would have had a sale.....
No, he means Hasbros sale is to the store. They could care less what happens after.

So stores with like 15 Jyn and Cassian pegwarming are great sellers for Hasbro.

Target on the other hand would say they're selling like crap and order less next time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Exactly. I ran into my friendly neighborhood Hasbro rep the other day at TRU and we got to talking about the state of the line. I mentioned the 6" TIE and how poor of a seller it was, and his response was "We did VERY well on that. VERY well."

Reaction score
Yeah wondering what the deal is with this figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Exactly. I ran into my friendly neighborhood Hasbro rep the other day at TRU and we got to talking about the state of the line. I mentioned the 6" TIE and how poor of a seller it was, and his response was "We did VERY well on that. VERY well."
The sellers of that product might beg to differ.

Reaction score
This is the last figure I need from the RO line (minus the Bistan 2-pack if its ever released), and like most others, have had little luck obtaining it. I hope its carried forward (into TLJ line) at the very least if its not distributed to the US.

Reaction score
I should do it myself but has anyone asked Hasbro about this figure (and Bistan)

Reaction score
I can't believe people are paying 100 for this on eBay. That's insane

Reaction score
Oh I know. Insane. People just have to finish their collection. I don't even think he's a particularly interesting character.

Reaction score
Yes please do! I would pay the 11 and shipping!

Reaction score
Wouldn't you be better off just using TCW Mandalorians? Since not all of them looked like Rau anyways.

Reaction score
Any Canadians have spares of this figure to trade? A Canadian member named "Lord_Hurin" said he was going to look for me, but I haven't heard from him in 6 weeks. o-o

Reaction score
Is Canada the only place where they have been found?

Reaction score
Is Canada the only place where they have been found?
That seems to be the most popular reports, but I kinda recall a Mexican find, but not 100% sure. Those folks, me included, that ordered a fenn, got it through a distributor based in Canada that has a fc in NY. My order arrived w/ a shipping label w/ a shipper/return address in NY and arrived in a USPS domestic priority box in less than a week of ordering. So from a certain POV, fenn did reach a USA warehouse

Reaction score
Yeah, well that could just mean that they really do not have any new products in the pipeline (or can't show any Ep8 stuff yet).