Fenn Rau

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro will be releasing a Fenn Rau action figure in the Rebels line:

Who's going to pick up this figure? Thoughts on him?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks bad but I will buy. I am a sucker for mandos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I was hoping for this guy but I never thought they'd actually pull the trigger. I'm in.

Reaction score
I'm not really used to follow these events, but will all these new toys presented at SDCC be released this fall with the Rogue One line?

Reaction score
Looks bad but I will buy.
Same here. It doesn't look quite right. I'm guessing that it suffers from prototype / early version syndrom and will hopefully look better when actually released. At least the paint app. Still, its hard to look at this figure and think about what Pre Visla's figure looked like in comparison. Oh, how far we have fallen.

GNT

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a Pre Visla in 5POA to tell you the truth, with 5POA he'd be able to have a more animated look without all the articulated joints. In my mind it could've worked :)

Fenn looks like a hand painted sample, the final production piece will look better.

Reaction score
Looks cool. I really hope his fighter is in the works (although I liked the original TCW design better). Why they didn't make that ship back in the day instead of that Mandalorian "bus" transport is beyond me.

Reaction score
Hasbro will be releasing a Fenn Rau action figure in the Rebels line:

Who's going to pick up this figure? Thoughts on him?
I actually want a few of him for some cool custom flying Mandolorians.

Reaction score
This looks cool not as good as Pre Vizsla back in the day but still cool.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll get one. How soon can we expect this? Next year? Year after? :sneaky:

Reaction score
Look forward to seeing this one, but I doubt it will make it to the wild in Parts Unknown. The toy vendor employees have a tendency of grabbing all the good figures before they make it to the floor.

Reaction score
if this figure is being cancelled for the immediate moment maybe its going to get an upgrade. This last episode saw him wearing big shoulder armour.

Reaction score
if this figure is being cancelled for the immediate moment maybe its going to get an upgrade. This last episode saw him wearing big shoulder armour.
updated w/ new armor. most .unlikely
delayed to ep8/wv1 or online excl w/ galen erso et al....most likely

Reaction score
I guess 4 new single carded figures with the Rogue One line was too much for hasbro :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I heard that this wave is going to be an online retailer exclusive similar to the last wave of Vintage figures but in greater quantities. If so I know I'm buying a few for customs.

Reaction score
The Rogue One figures are. Fenn Rau seems to be missing, so there's no idea when or if he'll be coming.

Reaction score
I'm hoping this figure is being held back for retail release, and not canceled. This figure appeals to kids and collectors alike while the final three RO figures are more collector oriented, though the Mon Cal would probably grabs kids attention. I can't see Hasbro wasting the tooling cost either.

Reaction score
This is if they ever ordered a production run of him. He may have never made it past the prototype stage.

Honestly, a Mando doesn't need wings on his jet pack anyway.

Reaction score
If it's pushed forward to the next 3.75" 5poa waves after the 40th anniversary, then we might have this season 2 version of Fenn Rau when season 4 of Rebels will start. Another great move from Hasbro here.

Reaction score
Just received my Fenn Rau yesterday and he's great. decent paint apps, nice details on the flight suit, working holsters, removable jetpack with movable wings (wish there was some more detail on the jetpack instead of the straight blue/grey paint) and helmet.

I also kind of wish he had more of a scowl on his face like in the cartoon series but still a great figure to add and will definitely work well with other Mandalorian characters.

Reaction score
i think this figure fails where the helmet hoses attach to teh chest, the armor is obscured by that box. I feel that could have been done better aesthetically.

The head and helmet will be useful to put on an SA Mando body though.

Reaction score
x2 I'd like to know where you got it from. A lot of sellers have Rogue One wave 4 for pre-order but they don't have this figure along with it.

Reaction score
Weird question to ask, but: Does anyone who's already acquired a Rau find him to be unusually tall? The Sabine and Kanan released in the R1 packaging seem to have grown since the first releases of their respective figures, and Thrawn towered over his previous figures.

Reaction score
Got mine through eBay. Hope I can find another or else he's staying in package.

Reaction score
((I still wish this thread was with his wave mates in the RO forum))

Has anyone found this guy or gotten their hands on one? The price on ebay is skyrocketing!

Reaction score
I haven't been able to find him anywhere, except on Ebay but prices are silly. A lot of retailers got this wave without this figure :(

Reaction score
So where is this figure? For sure a certain number of it has been produced by Hasbro (and they certainly have no idea how many or what have they done with them...), but where are they gone? All retailers online have the other figures from the wave except for this one. Did the boat bringing them from China sank and only a few cases have been able to float directly towards the hands of scalpers on Ebay?

Reaction score
^ back earlier in the year, jta reported several rumors that the 3 r1 figs should be coming as solid cases and likely online only. Fenn made it in mixed ratio, ie non solid "normal" cases but those cases did not get released to USA retailers. There seems no reason given why Fenn was not produced in solid cases. Possibly the production time for R1 ended b4 those cases could be made. So atm, eBay or Canadian classifieds may be only way to get Fenn until he is rereleased on new cards if he does. Oddliy, BBTS still has not posted listing for the 3 r1 figs and a few are not offering all 3 giving further support of solid cases. Also fate of last 2 pk (bistan/ zhoretrooper capt) is still in the air.

Reaction score
He was included in the case assortments in Canada. I have personally purchased 2. I have no interest in Rebels 5POA figures so I was lucky to get him and along with some other figures in that wave, I was able to get a Walmart At-St.

If they made him SA or in 6" scale, I'd be all over him though. However, he is quite good for a 5 POA figure.

Reaction score
It's all a plot by Hasbro to make collectors think twice before waiting to buy certain figures. Prices on Ebay are ridiculous.