Feel Like a Traitor!!

Reaction score
So I have official become a hypocrite!!!!

Hated the Disney buy out and too be honest I was a Looney Tunes/Hanna Barbera kid.

So I just signed up for Disney + ONLY because of the Mandalorian & Obi Wan Series's.

I feel guilty for supporting Disney as I don't like the direction of the sequel trilogy.

I am wondering if anyone feels the same?

Reaction score
I hate the sequels and most of what Disney has done with the line but the mandalorian looks too good to pass up. Just don’t see the movies or buy ST merch and they will get the message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Love all these comments. I remember all this mighty moons ago trudging through the bowels of Wal-Mart just to find their POTF2 exclusives. I hated it...but I did it. But fortunately, I'm pretty sure the Mandalorian will retain its value. HA! This looks like the most pure and unaltered SW that has come out since...well...since 1983. Which I think is saying something because I also loved Rogue One, but this? This looks even better.

But agreed, no matter what Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm/Disney purists and "cannon experts" tell you, I've always been...end of the day...we make our own head cannon.

Reaction score
Signed up also.. Looking forward to the mandolarian..
plus all the other original series for the marvel universe.. I'm also looking forward to all the new star wars stuff they will be producing.. Only $70 for a year which is very cheap.. Just my 2 cents...