Feedback thread for Nate_M

Reaction score
I bought a small lot of vintage cardbacks from Nate and they were exactly as described. He shipped immediately and kept in contact the entire time. I really hope to do business with him again in the future. Thanks Nate!!!

Reaction score
Just completed a great transaction with Nate M...great guy! Couldn't be nicer, and couldn't ship faster. I will be dealing with him again in the future...No need to worry when you deal with nate!

Thanks bro,

Reaction score
Another great deal with Nate. Nothing to worry about when dealing with this scummer! Thanks bro!

Reaction score
Nate is a great guy. Great communication. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.
thanks

Reaction score
Nate_M was very easy to communicate with and was very fair! My item arrived very quickly in a sturdy box and was well-packaged. All-in-all, a very smooth an postive transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with Nate_M again. He gets a 5-smile rating from me for a FLAWLESS transaction!

Reaction score
Very nice trading with Nate! He managed to avoid the trade police and make a great deal with me.
I can't wait to deal with him again.

Reaction score
mad mad props to Nate and his trading of figures! Thanks alot for the great hook-up! Will trade with again.

Reaction score
Trade went very fast and the Item's came in great condition...I would not hesitate to tarde with him again...The speederbike and troops were exactly what my Gunship needed... Thanks again...

Reaction score
Just completed a deal with Nate and he's a great trader

Reaction score
Bought a lot of Vintage loose figures from Nate. Great communication, fast shipment and the figures are great, just as advertised. Thanks Nate you are great scum!

Reaction score
Great guy to work with. Pays fast, has good communication, and friendly as well. Wish all sales went this well. Thanks!

Reaction score
I just picked up four loose vintage figs and a Jabba Playset. Nate was cool, the packaging was excellent, and the toys were top notch. I would definitely do business with Nate again.

Reaction score
Finished up a great deal with Nate. Super fast and super cool. Let's deal again!

Reaction score
Anyone that has dealt with me knows I take the the term "mint" very seriously. If you're as OCD as me, then know when Nate says mint, he means mint.

figures received exactly as described. Shipping was super fast, in a box, and he even packed them in Star Cases to boot!

A perfect deal in every way. I wish I would have seen his thread sooner, I would have bought twice as many.

Thanks again!

Reaction score
Smooth trade, good communication. Look forward to future deals. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Great trade of droids with Nathan across the pond. Highly recommended trader

Reaction score
Bought some great loose vintage Indiana Jones figures from Nate. Excellent communication, speedy shipping, great communication and the figures were exactly as described. Highly recommended!!!

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Nate (aka Rocket_Back). Great to deal with, a fair trade, fast shipping, and items packaged very nicely. Would certainly do business with again!

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Nate. Superfast shipping (of course, we live in the same state), item arrived in perfect condition and he was very nice to deal with. Highly recommended!

Reaction score
Nate purchased a couple of items from me and he paid promptly and was fantastic to deal with. I highly recommend dealing with him... he's awesome!!!

Reaction score
Made a great trade with Rocket_Back. Items arrived well packed, and in excellent condition.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Had a great transaction with this scummer yet again! Thank you!!!! A+ scum here!

Reaction score
Just completed a great deal. He was quick to pay and had great communication. I would do business with again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reaction score
Completed another trade with Nate. Fair deal, quick communication, no hassle trading. Have repeated business with and would gladly do it again. Thanks Nate!