Feedback thread for DarthXXX

Reaction score
Just received the presentation boxes and they are in outstanding condition. Great item, great packing, awesome to deal with!
Thanks DartXXX!

Reaction score
I've bought from and sold to Jon - great all around! Fast payment and fast shipment!

Reaction score
Just completed my first transaction with Jon and it went very smoothly. Good communication and fast shipping. Thanks!

Reaction score
just bought a number of items from Jon...this is my 2nd transaction with him. He's awesome and has great prices as well. Thanks again Jon.

Reaction score
Great Seller Warning!!

Caution: DarthXXX is a great seller, only buy from him if you want excellent items at great prices, and fast shipping. He is notorious for great communication, so beware.

Reaction score
The aformentioned warning is 100% true.

DarthXXX sold me some needed figures at a great price and shipped them out very quickly. It was my first buy from a scummer and the start of many more. Great Prices, he ships fast, and he's a nice guy. Thanks again, I look forward to more deals!

Reaction score
just completed a transaction with darthXXX, quick and fast shipping, and top notch quality.....will definately trade again....

Reaction score
Just completed a sale with DarthXXX. Great figures and fast shipping. Thanks.

Reaction score
DarthXXX is a man you can trust. Even though he killed Qui Gon.....and looks like Darth Maul.....anyway, you can deal with him.

Thanks for everything!!!!

Reaction score
Display case came uncracked in perfect condition! Amazinly fast shipping! Perfect! Thanks!

Reaction score
Received my display case from Jon. It was excellently packaged and very promptly shipped. Highly trusted and reccomended person!

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with DarthXXX, smooth as silk. Fast payment, great communication, would definitely deal with again. Thank you very much!

Reaction score
Awesome. Wonderful, careful, swift service with the best communications around.

Jon is a fantastic bloke who is trustworthy, understanding and generous to a fault.

A++++

Reaction score
I just received my Anakin LE from jon, in excellent condition. The lightsaber was packaged very well. Communication was very good with him. I really recommend doing business with him.

Thanks again
Theo

Reaction score
I just completed buying a Luke ROTJ LE from DarthXXX - excellent friendly communications, and very well packed. VERY highly recommended!!!

Thanks!

Reaction score
The MR Jango Fett Blaster set I purchased from him was not as described. He told me that it was in perfect shape and included everything that MR included with it.

The case arrived cracked and broken and the set was missing items.
Jon replaced the case and for that I am pleased.
However, he has ignored my requests for the missing items.

His communication was poor, he only replied 2-3 times a month to my emails.
It has now been over 6 weeks since I paid him and he only ignores my emails and PM's.

Don

Reaction score
Don-thats not true-i have replied as fast as i can-i have some other issues i am dealing with my wife-i emailed you about the cloth and said i di dnot recv one-however-i do have an extra one from my obi wan i will be glad to send you-for some reason my emails to you are getting kicked back-but regardless-i will send you the cloth or i will refund you 10.00 for the cost-but i feel that i sent you the item out as described-the case was broke-you did not take the insurance-i paid for another case to be made for you-i would think that you would be able to have some understanding and not make such a big deal over a cloth-lmk what you want to do-jon

Reaction score
Jon,

For me it is frustrating when I email you, post a topic here looking for you, and PM you and get no reply.
I may be a bit on the picky side but the set was to include everything, so that is what I expected.
The orange barrel plug I can live without.
For the cloth, either option you offered is ok by me.

Thank You,
Don

Reaction score
Purchased a display case from DarthXXX. Item was in great shape, packaged well, and arrived quickly. Great guy to buy from!

Reaction score
I sold a Mace Windu LE to DarthXXX and his communication was great and payment was really fast. He is a really cool guy to deal with.

Reaction score
Just purchased some things from Jon, everything was in great shape, fast shipping, very trusted person, and highly respected. thank you Jon!

ihs

Reaction score
Just sold an MR Vader to Jon. He paid very quickly, and was fast and courteous with all communication. I also purchased a couple cases from him a couple months ago, and had a problem with shipping on one of them that he quickly made right. Really a great guy to work with, and would gladly do business with him again. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Darth XXX is an excellent gentleman to deal with. I got instant payment and the communication was top notch. I'll definitely trade with DX in the future if possible.

vaderdentist

Reaction score
I loved the 2 koto figures. They were shipped very well and very quick. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

Reaction score
I purchased a Master Replicas Darth vader (ROTS version) from him. Graet communication, super packing and fast shipping. Awesome!