Feedback for Yodashizzle

Reaction score
I know yodashizzle has made many transactions here, but now we have his OFFICIAL feedback thread!

Great scummer. He bought some figures from me. He was very direct and quick with correspondence and paid quickly.

Great transaction.

Reaction score
Yodashizzle was quick and fast with his payment for some figures he bought from me. A great transaction I wouldn't hesitate to sell to him again.

Reaction score
Completed a couple of great trades with Joe - Generous and a nice guy to work with. Looking forward to future deals!

Reaction score
First trade with yodashizzle and everything couldn't have gone better. Great guy with great communication throughout the deal. Would highly recommend and will definitely trade with again. Thank you again yodashizzle.

roron corobb

Reaction score
Joe is a top notch trader! Bought a TIE Bomber but he couldnt find the pilot and smuggled aboard a few extras to make up the difference! Much happier with the extras! Thanks again!

Reaction score
Sent me two Vader lightsabers to replace one my wife's cats chewed up. Great scummer and someone I would certainly work with again!

Reaction score
Completed a trade this week and everything was very smooth. Even sent me a few extra accessories that I was not expecting. Great scummer to deal with. Highly recommended.

Reaction score
I recently completed a trade with yodashizzle, and everything was smooth sailing! A great Scummer to work with!

Thanks again, yodashizzle!

+25 inter-web points

Reaction score
Yodashizzle got me hooked up with some pieces, a base for a custom project and display stand. Thanks so much! Yodashizzle is a vital piece of our Rebelscum community.

Reaction score
Yodashizzle bought a few loose firgures from me. Easy the work with and good communication.
Good Rebelscum.