Feedback for Waterman8447

Reaction score
I've been lazy about setting up a feedback thread for myself. Will shoot off a link to this thread to the people I've made deals with over the past few weeks/months.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Its gives me great pleasure to leave feedback for Matt...and being the first

Items where well packaged, photos provided as requested and excellent communication and response time.
Super person to deal with and I look forward to have more dealing in the future with Matt.

thanks
again

yodascorch

Reaction score
I bought a MOC from Matt. Good contact, packed with care and fast shipped.
Love to deal with you again.
Thanks
/Kristian

Reaction score
Ive dealt with Matt over the past 3 or 4 months with absolute no issues/concerns or problems during our transactions.

He is very fast with response to my questions about the items.

He is very fast with the turn around on Shipping.

Packaging was superb, items were bubble wrapped well and arrived safe and sound.

Thank Matt for being a Great RSr

Reaction score
Just completed my 1st transaction with Matt. Friendly emails and quick payment. Very smooth sale.

Reaction score
Safety Harbor, FL (orig.: Indianapolis, IN)
Matt is AWESOME!!!

This is my first deal with him and I can guarantee that it probably won't be my last. He is extremely friendly, honest and helpful. He answered my "want ad" with the quickness and made sure that what I was getting was authentic and of upmost quality. On top of that, I purchased another piece from him and his honesty with it set the tone for the rest of the deal. IF ANYONE HAS ANY PENDING DEALS OR TRADES WITH MATT, DO NOT FRET, AS HE IS TOP NOTCH. DEFINITELY an asset to the Rebelscum Community!!

Thanks again Matt!

Reaction score
I bought two loose figures from Matt, both described as mint. I am very fussy and they both exceded my expectations!

Considering they were just loose figures, worth about $20 he packed them brilliantly - a strong box, with foam chips and baggies. In fact, Matt packed these cheap figures better than I have had carded figures sent by other sellers!

A great deal and a very trustworthy seller. Thanks.

Reaction score
Just had an excellent transaction with Waterman8447.Great communication,speedy shipping,well packaged.
Ty,Allen

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to Matt - he sold me the Kellerman book at a great price, packaged it perfectly, and shipped it fast fast fast. Thanks!!

Reaction score
Matt helped me locate a very elusive print, and shipped it super fast! Thanks for going out of your way to help a fellow collector!

Reaction score
Matt Rocks! Superb service! Fast replies! Even faster shipping! I will deal with him anytime soon.

Reaction score
Fantastic deal, great price. Excellent shipping and fast. I Look forward to future deals

Reaction score
Great price on my helmet, and great communication. Thanks again for everything Matt, what a smooth transaction.

Reaction score
Had a great transaction with Matt. Excellent communication, fast payment, could not have asked for a better experience.

Reaction score
Yet another great deal from Matt - perfect seller all the way and a great guy to chat with. Thanks, Matt!

Reaction score
A wonderful person to deal with. Nice price, perfect items, packed well, and shipped incredibly fast. This is the way ALL transactions should be. Great communication all the way through the process too. Many thanks again!

Reaction score
I ordered an Attakus Darth vader from Matt. It arrived safely and in a timely fashion. Matt was a pleasure to work with. He responded to emails immediately and was on top of everything. Matt is one of the best sellers I have ever worked with. I would gladly do business with again.

Reaction score
Bought an item recently... shipped super quick and looks great. Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Matt hooked me up with a terrific statue. Great communication and shipped very quickly. Highly recommended!

Reaction score
Fantastic transaction with Matt!

Purchased an Attakus statue from him - and it was gorgeous. Mint and shipped well packed.

Will buy from again!

Reaction score
Had a great transaction with Matt, bought 2 vintage Kenner figures and they arrived quickly and in excellent condition.

Thanks!!!

Reaction score
I bought a GG mini bust from Waterman8447 and he packed the item securely and shipped it quickly. He is highly recommended!

Reaction score
I bought a vintage Imperial Shuttle off Matt back in September in of 2010. During shipping, the canopy got damaged. I let Matt know of the damage and he told me that he'd cover the cost of replacing it. I finally found a canopy on ebay for a reasonable price, and Matt reimbursed me after all this time has passed.

Thanks Matt for being honest, friendly and a great Scummer!

Tim

Reaction score
Bought the Land of the Jawas elevator pieces for him - nicely packaged with no issues. Hope to deal with again in the future!

Reaction score
Just bought an Attakus statue from Matt. It was a great deal, and shipped quickly. Also very friendly and easy to work with. Thank you!

Reaction score
I just bought a Sideshow item through Matt, great guy. Awesome communication, walked me through on how to remove the collectible, and shipped fast. Very pleasurable transaction!

Reaction score
Sold me a great rare and in great shape Celebration Japan McQ print for a very fair price. I am very grateful to him for helping me out with my collection. Thanks!!

Reaction score
I just purchased a print from Waterman8447. Fast and easy transaction. Thank you.

Reaction score
Flawless transaction — everything arrived promptly and well-packaged. Excellent communication!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk