Feedback for Tikkes

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with John, and it went super smooth.

He is definitely one to deal with with complete confidence.

Reaction score
flawless transaction and will do business with again. great communication...thanks!

Reaction score
i just completed my second transaction with tikkes. everything went great and smooth. i look forward in doing business with again. thanks!

Reaction score
I just completed my first trade with tikkes and everything went smoothly. We agreed on a trade the same day the offer was made, figures shipped the next day, and everything arrived in as described condition. I would definitely trade with him again. Thanks!

Reaction score
Super quick payment after deal was made. Thanks again for everything. Hothwampa..

Reaction score
I purchased the Womp Rat from the Lars BP and it is great. My other one now has a companion. Tikkes was great to deal with, prompt service indeed. A+

Reaction score
IF YOU READ THIS AND WE HAVE MADE A DEAL PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!

G

Just finished up a trade with Tikkes! Ships fast and well packaged! A+ dealer folks! 5/5

Reaction score
Great guy to deal with. Thanks a ton! I needed that droid
Smoooooth deal

Reaction score
Tikkes is a superb Scummer who was very easy to deal with and who trade very smoothly, shipping fast!
Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Tikkes is great! Sold me a BAD, saving me the cost of buying a bunch of figures I didn't want and then trying to unload them. Awesome! Thanks!

Reaction score
While we're at it I just completed another deal with Tikkes and he is a great,honest and trustworthy scummer. A+++

Reaction score
Great trade. Tikkes cut me a fair deal and was on to it rightaway. I'm very happy and owe him a big "thank you!"

Reaction score
It's bit late but completed a transaction with Tikkes, had great communication and paid quickly!

Reaction score
Tikkes sells broken figures an dips em in mustard. He also ripped me off on the shipping fee and I found an ant colony in the envelope.

just kidding. Tikkes rules. Great trader!

Reaction score
Made a great trade with John. He shipped very fast and packed very well. Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Tikkes is a great guy. Got my part of our deal fast from him. Great trade and I would deal with him again. Thanks again Tikkes and until the next deal.
roron corobb

Reaction score
Made another great trade with Tikkes. Shipped fast, and everything packed well.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Deal with Tikkes went down just before Xmas, still managed to get Plagueis before the post office went on break. A great trade.

Reaction score
Bought some figures from Tikkes a few weeks back. Everything was well packed and arrived fast! Fantastic deal all around. Thanks!

Reaction score
First time wonderful trade.No problems at all with it. A must to deal with and hope to work a deal with him again.:grin:

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Tikkes. Everything went smoothly. Thanks again for the great trade!!!:D

Reaction score
I just did a deal with Tikkes, and everything was smooth sailing.

A great Scummer to work with! Thanks again, Tikkes!

+50 intergalactic inter-web points

Reaction score
Just sold a Tri-Droid to Tikkes. Everything went smoothly, great communication, quick payment, would gladly repeat business with this scummer.

Reaction score
Top notch trader. Great communication and fast payment. A pleasure dealing with him. Enjoy collecting!

Reaction score
Great purchase from a great seller with smooth service and rapid turnaround. A+. Thanks!

Reaction score
Just purchased R5-K6 from Tikkes. Super smooth dealings from start to finish. Fair price, fast shipping, great communication. Would gladly work with this scummer again!