Feedback for spires75

Reaction score
Just completed a great transaction with Spires75. Item came quickly and in great shape as advertised. Thanks.

Reaction score
recvd my MR Maul LE from Ryan with no hassles-thanks alot! highly recommend to you all!

Reaction score
Just received my Tie Interceptor today.Ryan shipped it super fast and was great with communicating the whole way.I highly recommend him.

Reaction score
Received the Lava Vader figure, excellent packing and shipping time. Also very patient and understanding.

Reaction score
Just received figure from spires75 that arrived very fast and in great condition. Excellent communication throughout the trade. Thanks for helping me complete my collection.

DH

Reaction score
Great seller,communicator,excellent,grade A+
material here. Definately recommend. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Spires75 and I just completed a snowspeeder trade, the transactions went smooth. I would recomend trading with this person.
Thanks,
JediNight

Reaction score
Completed great transaction with spires75.
No hesitation to deal with again.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Sold some accessories to Spires75. Great and easy deal. Very friendly, fast communicatins and payment. Hope to do it again sometime.
Definitely recommend.

Reaction score
spires75 is a great asset to rebelscum! He made a fast payment and has had excellent follow up to messages.
Thanks for the purchase!!

Reaction score
Ryan is an awesome trader, excellent communications through out. Would not hesitate to trade with him again.
Regards...Chuck

Reaction score
Ryan is fantastic! Great communication, items came exactly as described, excellent packaging. You can't go wrong here!

Reaction score
Have just completed a perfect trade with Ryan. I received the item in super condition, excellent packaging and in a timely manner. Recommended to all RS members.

Regards,
Christian.

Reaction score
Ryan is a real pleasure to deal with.
Quick payment with fast and friendly communication.

Thanks again,
-Dan

Reaction score
I just finished a deal with Ryan and everything went smoothly. Thanks!

Reaction score
Ryan is great to deal with. I just completed a transaction and everything went smooth and with friendly communication. He is highly recommended in my book.

Cheers,
/Marcus

Reaction score
Another great deal with spires75. Sent money fast, great communication, great to chat with. If every deal was like this, no one would ever be unhappy afterwards.

Reaction score
Great deal with Spires75. Great communication and fast shipment! My kind of Scum!

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ryan is a great trader and true to his word. We arranged this sale several months ago and once the item became available he got it in the mail straight away, even though it was over Christmas. It arrived exactly as I requested and I'm very pleased with it.

Jeremy

Reaction score
Bought a couple items from spires75. Quick shipping, good communication. Thanks for everything. Hothwampa...

Reaction score
Ryan purchased an item from me and made a prompt payment w/ great communication.
Thanks again,

jon

Reaction score
Ryan and I just finished a transaction for a POTF coin. Perfect transaction in every way! Thanks Ryan!

-Jeff

Reaction score
Just had a great transaction with Ryan. I hope to work with you again and thank you!

Jason

Reaction score
Just had a nice buying experience with Ryan/spires75. He helped find me the lowest shipping to save $ and the Dewback battle pack I received is well protected. Will recommend doing business with him.

Reaction score
Just finished a sale with Ryan!

Smooth transaction with great communication and quick payment!

Thanks and enjoy!

Reaction score
A perfect scummer! Couldn't have asked for more. Great communication and quick payment. Thanks so much!