Feedback for sciencefriction

Reaction score
This my feedback thread (sciencefriction). If you've had a positive experience trading or buying from me, please take a moment to leave a comment. Thanks so much!

Reaction score
Bought a figure and a couple of parts , shipped right away , packed well , great deal . One of the good guys !

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with sciencefriction. Great communication and shipping. Would do business with him again in the future.

Reaction score
a HUGE +1 for sciencefriction - gave me a great deal, packed the item well and shipped fast!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Reaction score
Very quick shipment and items were in excellent condition. Thanks!

Reaction score
got a bunch of figures from sciencefriction. Great communication and fast shipping. Many thanks!

Reaction score
Great communication and packages the figures very nicely. Hassle free transaction, would definitely purchase from sciencefriction again. Thanks for the figures.

Reaction score
Bought a figure from him and was very quick and responsive, nice guy! Thanks!

Reaction score
Just got some figs that I bought from sciencefriction on Monday! Needless to say, super fast shipper and a cool guy to work with to boot!

Reaction score
Great trade with Jason. Very smooth and we both got figures we really wanted. Awesome!!

Reaction score
Got a few figures from sciencefriction. Figures came in great shape. He was very responsive and accommodating. I would definitely do business with him again.

Reaction score
Just finished my second deal with Jason. Real good guy to deal with, don't hesitate to deal with him folks!

Reaction score
Purchased some figures from Jason. Awesome figures and lightning fast shipping. Hope to buy from again. Great guy!!!

Thanks Jason

Reaction score
Forgot to leave feedback from stuff I bought a couple weeks ago, but everything couldn't have been more smooth. Good communication, everything got here great and as described. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Sciencefriction is an outstanding scummer! The medicom figure was in absolutely pristine condition with great care taken to ensure a safe delivery. Great communicator, friendly. I highly recommend dealing with him. Honest and quick delivery of item. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reaction score
First trade with Sciencefriction and it was an awesome one! Packed super good and sent fast. My kind of Scum! Thanks, let's do it again.

Reaction score
ust bought something from sciencefriction. A PLUS ALL THE WAY!!! Fast delivery and great communication! Good luck with the rest!

Reaction score
Bought an SSC PF Boba Fett from sciencefriction and the whole transaction couldn't have been smoother!!! Very trustworthy when deal with high dollar selling/trading, great communication through PM and email. I'd definitely deal with him again, no worries at all. Thanks again for a great deal!!!

Reaction score
Grabbed a 1:6 Stormtrooper and it was a prefect transaction...

Reaction score
Just finished another transaction with Jason. Super easy to deal with, fast shipping, excellent packaging and communication. Don't hesitate to buy or trade with him. Fantastic scummer!

Reaction score
Holy cow! Science Friction ships faster than the Falcon on the Kessel run! Thanks so much!!

Reaction score
Perfect transaction. Purchased a bust from him. It arrived in about 3 days of payment. Perfect condition. Excellent communication. Easy to deal with... top notch Scummer.

Thanks,
Michael

Reaction score
Purchased my second bust from scummer... went great, just like the last time.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Jason bought a Boba Fett from me and paid super fast, a real pleasure to work with !

Reaction score
Completed a trade with sciencefriction. First time dealing with him but it won't be the last for sure, great communication and very nice scummer to deal with. Thanks for the trade and until next time!

Reaction score
Great transaction with Jason. Great communication and fast payment. Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Just completed a large purchase form sciencefriction. The figures were carefully bagged and shipped. Would definitely buy from again.