Feedback for roron_corobb

MyClone

Ensign
Reaction score
My second great trade with Harley! Trade with confidence, folks: roron_corobb is the best!

Thanks again,
--MyClone

IncomT65

Moff
Reaction score
Bought some customizing parts from Harley, who has great knowledge of Hasbro's technique of using the same molds over and over again! He got me different figures' parts, but those were actually the same molds I was looking for.

Great guy to chat with, superfast shipping across the Atlantic and indeed, he goes above and beyond to find what I was looking for.

Thanks Harley!!

AaylaSecurasMan

Emperor
Reaction score
Just completed yet another great trade with roro_corobb, always respectful and fast communication. He is a great scummer. Thanks Harley!

beej1977

Sub-Lieutenant
Reaction score
Ordered Multiple Droid parts, All arrived in excellent condition. would definitely deal with again.

Reaction score
Yesterday, received items in excellent condition fast service and thanks again.
------------------------
"He's no good to me dead."

MyClone

Ensign
Reaction score
Had a third great transaction with roron_corobb! Highly recommended!

Thanks again, MyClone

StarWarsMonsters

Grand Admiral
Reaction score
Another great transaction with roron_corobb. He gave me something I needed for FREE. Very generous and much appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Darth_Bugga

Captain
Reaction score
Bought some B-A-D parts from Harley at a very reasonable price and he shipped them quickly, well packed and for hardly any cost. Highly recommended!
Thanks again,
Trevor

xjedix

Lieutenant Commander
Reaction score
Harley is agreat guy to trade with. I am looking forward to our next trade. In fact im going to check out his trade thread right now!

Reaction score
Received items yesterday. The items in excelent condition, fast delivery and thanks alot.
----------------------

Reaction score
Today, my part of a great trade. Received my items as always pristine condition, fast service and thanks again.
----------------

Nisus_Kitrath

High Admiral
Reaction score
As usual,had a smooth exchange with Roron. Great communication and his end was sent out quick.

Cant wait to deal with again

darth_sidious

Emperor
Reaction score
Its always great dealing with Harley, he's helped me with many parts over the years, and I've finished several customs because he was able to set me up with what I needed. Thanks again.

GreenLight

High Admiral
Reaction score
roron_corobb offers a new level of trading experience

1. Precision: not only are the items exactly as he decribed, but he provides pictures of everything involved and requests the same, just to be sure both parties are getting what they want.

2. Great communication: from setting up the deal to letting you know when he ships and when your stuff arrives, each stage gets you a PM.

3. Items are well packed and shipped quickly.

Deal with him in confidence.

Hey, thanks to this trade, my childhood Vintage AT-ST has a roof for the first time in 26 years - how cool is that
?

Fakewedge

Admiral
Reaction score
finished a trade with harley not to long ago and everything went very well. great communication and was very nice to deal with. will gladly trade with again in the future. thank again harley!

Reaction score
roron_corobb is a Scummer who always is very easy to deal with and like a cold crisp Colt 45, he works every time! May the Trading Force be with you my friend!

GarvenDreis

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Received items yesterday. The items in excelent condition with the bubble wrap, fast delivery, great scummer!

LIPS

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
My first trade with Harley it it was excellent! Good stuff for him, good stuff for me! Thanks so much!

Reaction score
I finished another great trade w/Harley. Received items in great condition, prompt delivery and thanks again.
-------------------------

IncomT65

Moff
Reaction score
Another smooth international deal with Harley. Amazing how 41 lightsabers have cleared customs without any problems
Thanks, buddy!!

AaylaSecurasMan

Emperor
Reaction score
Another great trade completed with Harley, always nice, great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for a nother smooth transaction!

Orangepeace

High Admiral
Reaction score
Fast shipping service and great deals for figures and fodder. Will use roron_corobb (Harley) in the future.

Reaction score
Received package today from po and items are in great condition. Thanks again.
-------------------

Reaction score
Another day, another great trade. Received items in pristine condition and thanks again.
-------------------------------
"Put Capt Solo in the cargo hold."

AaylaSecurasMan

Emperor
Reaction score
Bought some coins from Harley and once again the transaction was a success, fast shipping and excellent packaging. Thanks and I hope that we deal again in the future!:applouse:

matto

Moff
Reaction score
Just finished trade with Harley. Everything went great. Nice guy. I appreciate the trade.

akcuda

Lieutenant Commander
Reaction score
Excellent person to deal with--item received quickly and in great condition. I hope we can do it again soon. Thanks!​

Reaction score
Another great transaction w/Mr Corobb. Items in great condition as always and thanks again.
-------------------------------
"He's no good to me dead.":ninja:

Koth

High Admiral
Reaction score
Great trade with Roron as usual. Some people are put off trading to the UK but everything was sound and part was received in excellent condition. Thanks again Harley.
Koth

matto

Moff
Reaction score
Wow, guess its been about 5 years since last trading with Harley, but still great trader and everything smooth. Thanks!