Feedback for roron_corobb

Reaction score
Completed my first transaction with roron, and everything went great. Don't hesitate to buy or trade with him.

Reaction score
Tack on another great trade with Harley. My items arrived fast and as described. Which should come as no surprise to anyone that has dealt with him before. Thanks again!

Reaction score
I just finished a great droid trade with roron_corobb, and it was so nice and easy that I wish they could all be Ithorians. Thanks again!

Reaction score
completed a trade with Harley. good communication and a pleasure to deal with. highly recommended!

thanks again!

Reaction score
Just finished our third trade and everything (like usual) went great. We had good communication and our trade went smoothly. A+ For Harley!

Reaction score
Great trader, and the best packaging I have seen in years. Individually heat-sealed bubble wrapped pieces? Remarkable! Highly recommended.

Reaction score
Second trade with Harley and just like the first one a success! Great items and packaging. roron_corobb is a great asset to this board, looking forward to many trades, thanks again!

Reaction score
made a great trade for some disney items i picked up on myv vacation, communication was always great, super easy to deal with. thanks so much, glad we could help each other out!!

Reaction score
Fast shipping and well packaged. Will gladly trade with again. Thanks Harley.

Reaction score
Yet another smooth trade, I think we must be averaging about a one new trade every other month or so. Highly recommended!

Reaction score
I can't heap enough praise on Harley. Just completed yet another trade and it was perfect. He always delivers and is always easy to work with and just a nice guy all around. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Perfect trade! Easy to deal with and understanding.Buy with confidence!

Reaction score
I've received the item in great condition, fast delivery and thanks again.
---------------------
"He's no good to me dead."

Reaction score
Just wrapped a great deal with Harley. Really cool and pleasant Scummer to work with, I'm looking forward to dealing with him again in the future!

Reaction score
Just completed another trade with Harley. Same as before a great guy to deal with thanks again.

Reaction score
Just traded B.A.D. parts with Harley. He's a great scummer, and I would highly recommend him as a trade partner. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Harley just keeps on cementing his reputation as one of the best 'Scummers. Just completed another trade and it was exactly what I've come to expect from him... perfect. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Another good trade done with Harley. Fast shippinf, and good communication. One of the best.

Reaction score
Got my end out of a quick BAD piece trade with Harley. I can't say enough good things about him, he's one of those Scummers that is a true asset to the community and willing to help others out. Thanks again man!

Reaction score
Had a great B-A-D parts trade with Roron Corobb! Great communication, fast shipping -- highly recommended!

Thanks,
--MyClone

Reaction score
Just received an envelope full of BAD part from roron_corobb. Great trade with him.

Thanks!

Reaction score
I love bumping this thread because of all the great transactions we have - we just did another trade and it was flawless.

Reaction score
Another perfect transaction with Harley; he's a great guy to deal with. Excellent communication, speed of light shipping, and an asset to the trading community. No doubt, I look forward to another transaction. Thanks again!

Reaction score
my second time trading and again a perfect trade got everything in short time and would definetly suggest him to anyone who's looking for a good trade. For me he had stuff that i missed when it was in stores and couldnt be more greatfull.

Reaction score
I completed a deal with Harley a few weeks ago (sorry again about the delay in my response!). He's a real credit to the community--excellent communication and fast shipping. Thanks very much!

Reaction score
Just did a large BAD trade. Patient, kind, and amazing packaging job (each individual piece bubble wrapped... that's truly going above and beyond, I must say
)

III

Reaction score
another great transaction with roron_corobb! Everything was packed very well and shipping was fast! Will trade with him again anytime

Reaction score
Finally completed my black Death Star Droid with the parts I bought from roron_corobb. A fine transaction, thanks!

Reaction score
I finally got some of the last few BAD parts from roron_corobb. Very friendly and an awesome trader!!

Reaction score
Thanks for helping me out with my BAD part. Great communication and fast service...