Feedback for roron_corobb

Reaction score
I just received my end of a 2nd trade with Roron_Corobb. Again, everything came packaged nicely and fast! I look forward to doing more trades. Much appreciated and THANKS!

Reaction score
Great transaction with Harley - good prices on custom fodder, arrived quickly. Thanks!!

Reaction score
Yet another great trade with Harley, he seems to have a lot of my wants lately! I will continue to trade with and recommend him for smooth transactions.

Reaction score
Great transaction with Harley on my side, sent me some HTF stuff that I was looking for, shipped quick and packed well. Thanks Harley!!

Reaction score
Another successful trade with Harley (roron_corobb) - he is always very easy to deal with! He even tossed in an extra figure in this trade - thanks again.

Reaction score
Hi. I just completed a trade with roron_corobb. The trade went well and the item was shipped in a well-preotected package. You can feel safe conducting trades with the RS member!

Reaction score
Another fodder purchase, another great transaction! Thanks for being a great seller.

Reaction score
Another great trade with Harley. Once again most excellent, it doesn't get much better. I look forward to the next time.

Reaction score
Back to Back trade with Harley. Can't save enough good stuff....A great trader. Already closed a third trade. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Just finished my second trade with Harley. He's still one of the fastest shippers I've dealt with on this board.

Looking forward to any other trades in the future.

Reaction score
Harley is da man. Yet another trade with him and I am just as impressed as the first. Hope we can work out another one sooner rather than later. Take care bro, and keep in touch!
Sean

Reaction score
Sorry for the late feedback. Once again another great trade with Harley. Thanks for the helmets.

Reaction score
great trade with Harley! Shipped well, and fast! Thanks a lot! Easy to work with and great communication! Recommended to everyone!

Reaction score
Just finished setting up a trade with roron_corobb...

It's been a pleasure to set up the trade, great communication, and very fair to deal with. I'm looking forward to trading with Harley again in the future.

Reaction score
Annnnndddd... The follow up feedback.

Great trade with roron_corobb... Everything was packaged to safely make the great trek across the country.

Very fair deal, with excellent communication and expectations. roron_corobb (Harley) was very kind to put all of the items on hold while we worked out the final details of the trade.

Thanks, I will be trading with him again!

Reaction score
The trading never ends with roron_corobb! Another successful trade - thanks again!

Reaction score
After a first great trade, I followed up with an outright purchase from roron_corobb. Everything was flawless, Harley kept in constant contact to work around schedules and get everything shipped out. His pricing for the "fodder" was extremely reasonable, and it was a nice surprise when I found that he had generously included a few extras.

The box arrived in great condition with everything packaged with extreme care to ensure a safe "trip."

I would not hesitate to deal with roron_corobb again, and hope to set up another trade in the future.

Thank Harley!

Reaction score
Once again another great trade with Harley, 1st class scummer all the way folks. I have done multiple trades here and will be back for more. Harley is the man!!!

Reaction score
Just traded w/Harley and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thanks man!!!

Reaction score
another great trade with Harley! don't hesitate! He's one of the best! Thanks again!

Reaction score
Had a nice transaction with roron. Very pleasant person to deal with. Good communication, and paid really quick. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.
Thanks so much!

Reaction score
Very nice person, great communication, and fast service. What more could you ask for in a trader?

Reaction score
completed a transaction with roron, and it was perfect! quick and easy responses and great communication! thanks again..jeff

Reaction score
Completed a sale with Roron, great to deal with and highly recommended!
Thanks and enjoy!

Reaction score
Just completed a sale with roron, very friendly guy with great communication. Couldn't ask more from a buyer! Thanks!

Reaction score
Just completed a great transaction with Harley. Prompt payment, great communication. No problems what-so-ever!

Reaction score
as has been pointed out, great guy to deal with! great communication and friendly to. a pleasure to deal with!

Reaction score
5 Stars all the way Harely bought some figures from & payed when he said he would very realiable. Highly recomened.
Nick

Reaction score
This is one Harley you shouldn't be intimidated by. Great trader who lets you know what's up and follows through in a hurry. We'll deal again. Thanks!

Reaction score
Worked out a good deal with Mr C here.

Fast shipping and items arrived in good shape.

Thanks!

Derek

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Harley. All I can say is perfect. My figures arrived quickly and in perfect condition. If you're looking for a great trader, then look no further!

Reaction score
When scanning through Roron Corobb's feedback, there's not much to add! Harley is an awesome member on the board, and I definitely recommend trading, buying or selling with him. I've traded/exchanged/purchased with Harley on multiple occasions and every time, it has been perfect. Great communication, impeccable packaging, and quick shipment.

This latest trade was awesome, as always. Will continue to keep Harley at the top of my list for any deals on the boards, and encourage you to do so without any reservations or hesitations. Thanks!!

-jbw-

Reaction score
I just completed my first trade with Harley and everything was perfect. All of my items arrived as described and all communication was great. All in all a really great first trade. Thanks!

Reaction score
Thanks so much for a great transaction. Your generosity is much appreciated!