Feedback for roron_corobb

Reaction score
I've recently completed my second deal with Roron. His payment was very fast and his communication was outstanding. Would highly recommend buying from, or selling to Roron as I have done both. An assett to RS!

Reaction score
Trade #3 with Harley. Could not ask for better. Quick shipping, and great communications. Thanks again bro!!!
-Sean

G

My first transaction with Roron Corobb was ideal in every way, and I hope to deal with him again in the future.

If only there were more collectors like this...

Reaction score
I have just received a lot of vintage items from Harley and im over the moon. It can be a bit worrying about trading with someone on the other side of the world and someone you dont know, but you'll have nothing to fear, if you trade with roron_corobb.
An asset to these forums.
Thanks again
Ken

Reaction score
Roron_corobb is an excellent Scummer! Harvey packaged my figures very securely, shipped fast, and gave me an excellent price

Reaction score
Just made a deal with Harley. He is an excellent guy to work with and everything was just as promised. Hope to trade with you again!

Reaction score
Harley is a great guy to deal with!! I'm very pleased with the stuff I got from him - spot on! Thanks!

Reaction score
this was my first deal with Harley and I could not be happier, friendly service and quick shipping, thanks! fox

Reaction score
Just completed my 2nd deal with Harley, packed great-- shipped fast, a great trader all around!

RDM

Reaction score
Just completed an amazingly smooth transaction with roron_corobb. Great Communication!

Reaction score
roron_corobb sent me some accessories I was looking for, and they shipped fast, and came nicely packaged. Thanks again for sending me those lil guys...

Reaction score
One more great deal from roron_corobb. For the heck of it offered to pick up figs at cost to help some of the rest of us out. Not a bad guy to have on these boards whatsoever.

Thanks,

Dan

Reaction score
Roron_corobb: now THAT's what I call very fast shipping!
Smooth communication and very fast shipping!
Thanks a lot!

Reaction score
If anyone is still afraid to trade with roron, you need some help, lol. Second time trading and went just as well as the first. Thanks dude

Reaction score
Just bought something from roron_corobb. Sent money and received package shortly thereafter. Nice items, in great condition. Highly recommend roron_corobb to everyone. Hope to deal with again one day.

Reaction score
Just Finished my 1st Trade with roron_corobb Everything Went Great. My Stuff Was Packed With great Care And He Stayed in contact Through out the process.
I will Definitely Trade With Roron_ Corobb Again.

Allen

Reaction score
Just traded with Harley (roron_corobb), and he is easy to deal with, and ships very quickly - I look forward to trading with him again.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Super fast shipping and great condition- thanks, Harley!

Reaction score
Great Shipper And Trader I Won't Hesitate To Trade With Harley in The Future.

Reaction score
Harley is a great guy to deal with!! Great communication and excellent Scummer!! Highly recommended!!!

Reaction score
to add to the list of great feedback, i aslo bought a VSTC luke, and shipped super fast and fair priced!!! thanks

Reaction score
Just finished up my first trade with Mr. Harley and it went over very well. He has good communication and is willing to strike up a deal! Harley is the Man!

Reaction score
That was like my 3rd or 4th trade with Harley. Same as always - great job! Packaged well and got here fast. Thanks again dude.

Reaction score
Roron_corobb ( A.K.A. Harley Euler ) is a GR8 'Scummer to deal with, we bartered:
My End:
L/C SAGA II A.T.-A.T. Driver
His End:
L/C SAGA I Han Solo (Endor Raid)
Don't Hesitate to deal with him
Blitzie?:>}

Reaction score
Boy do I feel foolish! I thought I'd left feedback for Roron_Corobb after our trade a month or so ago. Weeeelllll....better late then never right?

Harley is a great trader. Great communication and he sent his end very quick. I wouldnt object to dealing again.

Reaction score
Just finished up a great deal with Harley. One of the best there is as far as I am concerened. Great packaging, quick ship, good communication, and super mint items. Thanks for a great trade Harley and hope we can get together on another one in the future.

Reaction score
I just completed my first trade with Roron_Corobb. He was in great communication during the entire process, packaged everything nicely, and helped me fill some nagging holes in my collection! Great job. I hope I'll be able to trade with him soon again. Thanks!