Feedback for roron_corobb

Reaction score
Finished trade with roron_corobb. Great trader, transaction went very smooth and had great communication. Thank You.

Reaction score
I just had a great trade with Harley! I highly reccomend him to any scummer. He went the extra mile and packed everything in a super-professional manner and shipped very quickly.
Thanks!!!

Reaction score
I just completed my first trade with roron_corobb and everything went VERY smoothly and VERY FAST! I would highly recommend trading with him, and I would gladly trade again in with him in the future.

Reaction score
Great trader! FAST shipping and well packaged too. Thanks!

Reaction score
Roron Corobb is indeed an honest Ithurian. Many thanks for the graceful negotiations and quick shipping!

Reaction score
Great trader, sent everything just like he said he would and was easy to deal with. Trade with Confidence.

Reaction score
first trade with harley.
it went great. would highly recommend him to anyone, an asset to the trading community.
a+++++++++++++++++

Reaction score
Just completed my 2nd trade with Harley. He's easy to deal with and a great trader.

Reaction score
Harley, Thanks for the great deal. Been wanting this one again for a while. Deal with this guy. He ships quick, great communication, who could ask for any better.
Sean

Reaction score
Good communication indeed. Harley is a great buyer.

Thanks for the smooth transaction!

Chad

Reaction score
Second deal with Harley. This time he was the purchaser...Super quick payment. Hope we get to do some more deals in the future bud. Definitely a great guy to deal with...quick emails, friendly. Don't hesitate to trade, buy from or sell to. Thanks

Reaction score
roron_corobb is the best Ithorian I've ever dealt with! I am very pleased with my figures and a smooth transaction.

Reaction score
I had a great transaction with roron_corobb, Fast shipping and well packed

Thanks!

Reaction score
I recently completed a transaction with roron. Items arrived just as described, and packing was extraordinary. I would highly recommend this person to anyone here on the forums.

Reaction score
You can't go wrong when dealing with Harley. Quick payment, good communication and, above all, patience when it comes to working out a deal. You're tops in my book.

Reaction score
roron_corobb was terrific to deal with. Everything was great - shipping, communication, you name it.

Thanks again!

Reaction score
Just completed my 3rd trade with roron_corobb. Just like all the other deals everything went great. He's a good person to deal with.

Reaction score
Just finished my first deal with roron. Great communication, fast shipping and well packaged items. Thanks.

Reaction score
Traded a ton of stuff with roron_corobb. Went extremely smoothly, great communication, well packaged, arrived quick, and a great person in general. DO NOT HESITATE to trade with roron! Thanks! A+ times a million

Reaction score
Completed first trade and purchase with Roron,just one word to describe it,fantastic!great communication items came quick and packaged extremely well a very enjoyable transaction overall. would deal with again in a heartbeat.thanks

Reaction score
Had an excellent trade with Harley, A+ trader and very fast! Could not have gone better

Reaction score
Awesome transaction with Harley. His packaging could probably survive a nuclear blast. Great job and Hope to trade again soon.

Reaction score
Just got done with last deal and everything was great.Great guy to deal with and great with communication and he has become a good friend.I hope and will have future dealings with him.

Reaction score
-GREAT COMMUNICATION!!!

-FAST DELIEVERY!!!

-SECURELY PACKED BOX!!!

-ITEM RECIEVED IN TOP SHAPE CONDITION!!!

THANX!

Reaction score
Hi all,

Roron fixed me up with a detention cell (First time I've been happy to be involved with the word "DETENTION"...) for my Death Star.

Thanks man!!!

Spyke

Reaction score
Just got done with a trade for vintage weapons! Great trader and great communcation throughout the process. Thanks again!

Reaction score
my second trade with Harley and all i can say is - AWESOME! - seriously, anyone considering trading do so with the utmost confidence that all will be good. Harely is a cool guy and trades fair!
thanks again!

Reaction score
Bought some figures from me. Sent payment quick and was very patient with me when I missed a figure.

Thanks again for being a great buyer!

Reaction score
Just received some loose figures from Harley. Very good seller, fast shipment, no hassles at all. Highly recommended!

Thanks Harley!!

Scott

Reaction score
just completed a trade w/ roron corrob and everything went smooth. great trader, highly recommended!

Reaction score
Just completed my first trade with Roron_corobb, and everything went perfect. Shipped fast, and keeps in touch. I look foward to dealing with him in the future. Thanks again Harley!

Rob