Feedback for r2d6kelly

Reaction score
I'm honored and thrilled to start this feedback thread for r2d6kelly. Kelly's a great trader! Excellent communication, superior packing, and an all around great guy.

Don't hesitate to trade or make any kind of transaction with him!

Reaction score
traded 2 figures with kelly and everything went great. Items were well packaged and received quickly. Thx for the trade!

Reaction score
Completed another trade with Kelly just last week and it was once again a great one! Kelly provided excellent communication and shipped his items out swiftly, packaging them perfectly, and I received them promptly. Don't hesitate to trade with this outstanding forum member.

Reaction score
Finished a transaction with Kelly and it went smoothly. Great communication through whole process and overall is great scummer to work with. Also kept an eye out for some droid pieces I needed. Would certainly repeat business with this A+ scummer again.

Reaction score
Traded with R2D6 Kelly. One of the best traders ever! Was very patient during an unforseen delay on my part. Sent item exactly as described. Would def never hesitate to trade with again, a great rebelscummer!

Reaction score
Just dealt with R2D6 Kelly and it was smooth reliable and would deal with again AAA+++