Feedback for parintachin73

Reaction score
Just finished my first transaction with parintachin73. Great person to deal with, fast communication, quick shipping, and fair prices for hard to find figures. Will definitely buy from him again. Don't hesitate to buy or sell items with him. Great scummer!

Reaction score
I did 3 transactions so far with parintachin73. Great Scummer to deal with. Fast communication and quick payment. Thanks again!!!

Reaction score
parintachin did me a huge solid by aiding in my quest for Darth Plagueis. He had acquired an extra and saw my plight on the Darth Plagueis thread. He offered it to me for what he had paid plus shipping. Great transaction all around, fair price, quick shipping, and great packaging! A great scummer! Would gladly repeat business with again!

Reaction score
Completed a trade with parintachin - super pleased!!! Great 'Scummer and highly recommended!!!

Thanks again!!!

Reaction score
Just completed a deal with parintachin73-easy to deal with, fast shipping and item was as described. Thanks!

Reaction score
Bought a BB-8 3 from parintachin73, fast shipping, great packaging and the fairest price I have seen!
Thank you!

Reaction score
Friendly and very easy to work with. Shipped the item out very quickly. Thank you! :weeabooface:

Reaction score
Perfect transaction, just as described, packed very well, and shipped quickly! Thanks so much for the great deal!

Reaction score
Bought a figure from parintachin73. Item was shipped and arrived extremely quickly. Packaged with care. Communication was likewise extremely prompt. Figure was exactly as advertised and well priced. Overall a wonderful experience. Thank you!

Reaction score
I did a deal recently with parintachin73 and everything was smooth sailing. A good Scummer to work with for sure. parintachin73 still communicated with me after I paid, and kept me updated with tracking info etc. That is what you are supposed to do as a trader on Forums imho.

Thanks again,
parintachin73!

+25

Reaction score
Just received my TRU Snowtrooper Officer. In great shape and well packed. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Bought a figure from parintachin73 and all went well. Figure was packed well and it got here fast. Great Scummer.

Reaction score
Hooked me up big time. Timely communication, fast shipment, and cool person to deal with. Thanks!

Reaction score
Great communication and fast shipping! Awesome and trustworthy seller!

Reaction score
Completed my 1st transaction with parintachin73. Good communication the whole time. Package arrived excellently packed and fast shipping. Would definitely deal with again.

Reaction score
Helped me with Rebels and TFA figures. I really appreciate it, thanks!
A++++++ and was really patient with me!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just purchased from 6" Black Series figures from Blaise and everything was great. Smooth transaction, fast shipping. Great guy to deal with!

These ARE the droids you're looking for!

Reaction score
I picked up Leia Organa, Ezra and Kanaan 3.75 figures from Blaise. Transaction was flawless. He kept in contact with me to let me know what he had available and when he was ready to ship. I would definitely deal with him again!

Reaction score
Bought a couple Black Series figures from Blaise. Figures were shipped very quickly and figures came packaged well and as described. Thanks!

Reaction score
Got a Walmart 3.75 Finn from Blaise; the figure arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Communication was fast and clear.

In short: an excellent scummer!

Reaction score
Purchased a figure from Blaise. He shipped quickly, package arrived without any issues and it was a perfect transaction. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Derek

Reaction score
Made an 'in person' purchase from Blaise after arranging things from the site here. Seemed like a good-natured collector; we may have some future transactions ahead of us as well. :)

Reaction score
Everything went great, and shipping was extremely fast. Thank you so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I just bought a large lot of figures from parintachin73 and they all arrived safely. There was some confusion around the shipping and he even went above and beyond and included some extra stuff in the package.

Great guy to deal with!! Thanks again.

Reaction score
Parintachin73 is an awesome seller. Just bought from him and couldn't be happier. Thanks again and I look forward to dealing with you again!