feedback for maynard

Reaction score
Absolutely pleasant trade with Maynard. He was in touch, cooperative and fair. Easy recommendation. No warnings here.

Reaction score
Worked out a deal with Maynard in early February. Sent him a package 2/04, shows it was received, since then, nothing has been sent to me. No communication................NOTHING. Six weeks is too long to see and hear absolutely nothing. Poor communication at best if something were to show up at my door today. Feedback threads are here for a reason. Without passion or prejudice, to give honest account of dealings with individuals. Not sure why things happen, but I've been burned now for the first time on Rebelscum doing any business with anyone for anything.

*****Cannot recommend doing business with Maynard----be advised----****

Edit: I now see exactly the same thing seems to have happened with StarTours on page 4 of Maynard's feedback, package sent, nothing sent in return, poor communication, etc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am currently gathering information and seriously considering going down the path of bringing legal action. Anyone who thinks computer fraud isn't an actual crime is mistaken. My patience is very near it's end.