feedback for maynard

Reaction score
First trade with Maynard I believe, and was positive experience. Easy communication throughout, quick shipping, and items arrived as advertised. Look forward to future trades down the road.

Reaction score
Great transaction. Items were well packaged and posted very quickly. Recieved extremely fast considering they had to cross the Atlantic!

Reaction score
I've done at least a few deals w/ Maynard now, never any hiccups. Just completed another trade, thanks partner !!

Reaction score
Received the item on Monday, fig in great conditon and despite receiving the fig late. He fixed the issue outright. Major thanks again.
----------------------------------------
"He's no good to me dead.":twisted:

Reaction score
just completed a transaction with maynard, no problems at all. fast shipping too. thanks!

MAF

Reaction score
Recently completed a successful transaction with Maynard. Items were as described, packed well, and shipped promptly. Communication was also prompt and friendly. Looking forward to working with him again in the future. Many thanks!

Reaction score
I also recently completed an awesome deal with Maynard. It was a partial trade/buy deal (where I was the buyer). It was a real pleasure dealing with Maynard, great communication, very thorough, honest and prompt. Prices were exceptional. Nothing to complain about here at all. Highly recommended, deal with confidence. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Awesome purchases from Maynard. Easy communication & fast shipping..Will do buisness with him again.

Reaction score
completed a smooth transaction, looking forward to more in immediate future

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with Maynard. He was awesome, great communication, items were packaged extremely well. Would def do another transaction with Maynard. Thanks again Maynard.

Reaction score
Yet another incredible transaction with Maynard. He never disappoints, great seller and a really nice guy. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Great person to deal with. Fast shipment, great communication. Got another item for my kids Clone Wars collection. Looking forward to trading again.

Reaction score
Completed a trade with this scummer, and it was fantastic. Kept in contact, always replied to PMs, and was quick to ship once the deal was done. Thank you

A+ Scummer.

Reaction score
Just did a trade with Maynard. He communicated well, answered all my questions, was nice to deal with, and the items arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!

Reaction score
recently did another transaction w/ maynard....as good as before

Reaction score
Did a trade with Maynard. everything went great! Awesome guy to deal with! Hope to deal with again!

Reaction score
I never enjoy the times when you think you know someone (specifically on rebelscum.com), but really you don't at all. I made a trade with Maynard and I was scammed. This is the first time I've been scammed in a trade on rebelscum, so out of 100's of trades that's not that bad, but still no one should go with what I'm going through. I have walls of transcript proving he's a cheat with back and forth messaging for more than three weeks.
Story short we made a trade, my AT-TE and VC Wedge Antilles for his Bastila Shan, Darth Revan, and Darth Malak. We both agreed to ship out our end of the trade on Wednesday July 17th with tracking numbers. I shipped out the AT-TE and Wedge that day with a tracking number. Tracking number: removed . If anyone checks that number proves it arrived at his house Saturday July 20th. Now he claims he never received it at all, and that maybe his neighbors stole it, because of some grudge. I wasn't going to rule out he was lying to me, so it could be true, but where is my items? Then he says, his "wife" did in fact sent it out Wednesday, okay I believe him, but where is the tracking number we agreed upon? We obviously go in a lot of detail on what's really happening with our situation, but he tells me all the same typical type of scamming responses, just giving me the run around. I give up on arguing with him and more than 2 weeks later I lose communication with him and I still did not receive my end of the trade. I know for a fact I'm not getting my trade and I know for a fact he got his.

Here's a question: Why would I make this kind of trade with Maynard? Well, he has a perfect record on rebelscum, so why not? After seeing all of the positive responses this guy got I would never expect he would be this amateurish about sending out a package. Whatever, what's done is done. This is a lost cause for me, but I want to let all the traders on this board to watch out and be careful trading or buying from user: Maynard. He's trickster and a liar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
As everybody here knows, I have been on Rebelscum and have been a respected member of the community for the better part of the last decade. And as most of you know, I have a great reputation both here and on ebay(where I have a near 600 positive rating). We had a transaction that went sour, a transaction that went out of my control and one that i wont get into here.

But when a transaction goes sour, many people often feel they need someone to blame and can't simply understand the fact that it did not work out the way both parties hoped it would. This is the reason you see the post above. I would have no reason to "scam" anyone here, and most of you know better. Especially after years & years of honorable transactions. Thank you for understanding.

Reaction score
I've just completed a trade with Maynard and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. From the onset, he was friendly, prompt, and reasonable in his expectations--I have only conducted a small handful of trades so far through this forum, and guys like Maynard are the reason I enjoy continually coming back.

Thanks, Maynard!

Reaction score
I got a queens royal starship off of Maynard and it was a flawless transaction. Couldn't have been any happier. I found him a reputable seller.

Reaction score
very smooth transaction completed with maynard. best communication of any member i've dealt with on RS, and he went out of his way to make sure I got my stuff before thanksgiving!

Reaction score
Maynard is a class act and knowledgeable about products in the field of collecting. It always a pleasure to interact with intelligent individuals who add to the Rebel Scum community. Thanks again! Maynard gets my highest 5-Smile rating: :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Reaction score
Just completed my first transaction with Maynard. He was a pleasure to work with. Through our conversation, it's pretty clear that he has a vast knowledge and passion for the hobby. It's always great to work with scummers like him. Hope we can work something out again in the future. Great way to start off 2014. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Just completed a very smooth deal with Maynard. Excellent communication and he paid very quickly. An overall great transaction with no problems at all. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Maynard is an excellent seller/trader, always keeping in touch, and providing insight on custom figures as well as makng a quick and easy transaction! Very pleasant friend!

Reaction score
Great seller and communication. I know there might have been some who experienced something different but for my trade he was very adjustable and held up his end well. Thanks for the figures and great experience.

Reaction score
Thank you drakes for help towards clearing clear up some of that years (YES YEARS) old garbage.

Reaction score
Completed a recent trade with Maynard and nothing but smooth. Thanks so much.

Reaction score
I just completed a deal with Maynard and everything was smooth sailing! A great Scummer to work with.

Thanks again, Maynard!

+25 inter-web points

Reaction score
Maynard found one of my hard to find exclusives for me and was prompt with communnni.. comunicash... messages and just as prompt with shipping! Highly recommended trader!