feedback for maynard

Reaction score
went back to this great seller for 2nd smooth transaction, and he gave great advice for this purchase as well. Buy with confidence. I'm already playing...er... i mean DISPLAYING my 501st and Sandtroopers now

Reaction score
I sold a Commander Wolffe figure to Maynard a few weeks back. Very friendly person and a great buyer. Paid very quickly and the transaction went smoothly. No complaints here!

Reaction score
Good stuff. Needed me some POPS and Maynard came through in big fashion. Fast shipping and excellent communication. I know that I will be doing business with this fella again and I suggest you do to!

Thanks M... you are the man!

Reaction score
Maynard was easy to communicate and transact with. His product came super-fast, packed thoughtfully and well, and was exactly as described.

Thank you very much!

Reaction score
A great salesman! Maynard was very kind and professional. Great seller and would definitely deal with again. Thanks!

Reaction score
Just completed a great deal with Maynard. Everything was very smooth. Great Scummer. I would recommend anyone to deal with him.

Reaction score
very good trader, done business for a 3rd time now and hes come through great and would deff suggest him to anyone whos a collector or just a plain good buyer he also ships out very fast so deff suggest =].

Reaction score
Bought a bunch of stands from Maynard, was a great deal and smooth all around. Highly recommended.

Reaction score
Maynard is an all around good scummer in my books! He made me some awesome deals, and was very paitent when I had to change a few things up. Thanks again man, hope we can work something else out in the future!

Reaction score
maynard hooked me up with some loose gear for absolutley free,then went out of his way to hunt down some figs for me at retail.stand up guy,trade with confidence!

Reaction score
I was very disappointed with the transaction.

Maynard was friendly, polite, prompt, pricing and packaging was A1... even with a postal strike arrived right on time...

The guy DIDN"T GIVE ME ONE THING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. How rude!

Unless you want a flawless experience, I would not suggest him.

Reaction score
LOL!!! Haha, I loved that last one RogueKnight. I started reading it & at 1st I was shocked, but then I kept reading and it just got funnier & funnier!! Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Awesome seller! Blazing fast shipper, great communication - Thank you!

Reaction score
Just got a large amount of troops for the army from Maynard. He gave consistent, clear information and was overall a pleasure to work with.

Reaction score
Here's some long overdue feedback for Maynard.......

I traded/purchased some tube display stands from him and everything went great. He packed them extremely well, he was fair in his trade part and was great in his price for the "buy" part.

Can't get better than this with a scummer!

Thanks man!

Reaction score
Completed a sale with Maynard. Just a super friendly guy and great to deal with. I hope I can trade with him again in the future!

Reaction score
Maynard is most definitely an all around great scummer!!! Just completed a transaction with him and i highly recommend doing business with him. Just a genuine dude :encouragement:

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Maynard. Everything went smoothly. Great shipping, packing and communication! Hope to make another deal in the future!

Reaction score
Yesterday, received items in great condition fast service and thanks again.
---------------------------------
"He's no good to me dead.":ninja:

Reaction score
Had to bump his for NoodleBoy to find (my link think wasn't working, sorry). Here you, my friend....

Reaction score
Had to bump his for NoodleBoy to find (my link think wasn't working, sorry). Here you, my friend....
Thanks. And here's some much deserved positive feedback.

I bought some figure display tubes from Maynard and the POST OFFICE wasn't too nice to the package.
Two of the three arrived broken.
I let him know what had happened and he MADE IT RIGHT! He sent me two new ones at no cost to me!
By far this is one scummer who needs lots of praise. He didn't have to do it, but he took time out of his busy schedule and mailed them out quickly.

These kinds of actions help keep the faith about great scummers on here.

Reaction score
I just completed a nice quick easy trade with Maynard. Great communication plus fast shipping equals a positive experience. I'm sure we will make another trade some time soon in the future.