feedback for maynard

Reaction score
Re: feedback for maynard (better L8 than never)

I was able to help Garo out filling some holes in his collection. I know this will be the first of many trades. Thanks!

Reaction score
Re: feedback for maynard (better L8 than never)

I got my figure LIGHTNING fast. An amazing sale from Maynard, highly recommended!

Reaction score
Just completed a quick sale to Maynard. He sent the money lightning fast and was very polite about the whole transaction.

Dan

Reaction score
Great trade with Maynard. Everything went very smoothly. I would trade with him again anytime. Thank you again Maynard.
roron corobb

Reaction score
(i hate RS search engine -couldn't find this!!) completed a trade with Maynard recently. All went smoothly. Wouldn't hesistate to trade with again!! thanx

Reaction score
Just completed my first trade with Maynard and everything went perfectly. He shipped my items FAST, as described, and is a very friendly guy to work with. All in all a great trade with another great 'Scummer. Thanks!

Reaction score
Extremely comical to deal with! Traded my Aayla Starfighter for some figures that I was after, and was a great deal all around. Quick shipping...and went out of his way to pick up some of the figs to trade me! Cannot beat that. All around great scummer!

Reaction score
Just received my portion from our trade deal. Props to Maynard for being a striaght up, A + trader at every stage of the deal. He was quick, communicative and very pleasant to deal with. I hope we have occassion to trade again.

Reaction score
Just completed our very first trade for a bunch of B.A.D pieces and everything went very smoothly, perfect. Since the trade was slightly lopsided in terms of the number of parts(I just traded off all of my remaining pieces for the final 3or4 parts I needed, which worked out great for both of us, btw!!!), he didn't hesitate to ship out first, which is always a good sign of a good trader.

So, all in all, perfect trade all around. Thanks again!!

Reaction score
DEAR MODS---
PLEASE COMBINE THIS THREAD WITH THE MUCH LARGER/LONGER FEEDBACK THREAD ALL INTO THIS ONE, THEN JUST GO AHEAD AND LOCK THIS OLD THREAD UP. THANKS YOU SO MUCH

Reaction score
Thanks for the help Maynard! I got an awesome deal with some rad swoop bikes
Awesome guy, awesome transaction

Reaction score
completed 1st trade w/ maynard. great communication, fast delivery, etc
highly recommend.....thanks

Reaction score
Just completed a deal for a large number of loose figures with Maynard. Great communication, fast shipping, and good pricing. Look forward to working with him again in the future.

JD

Reaction score
Just received my ship from Maynard, and it arrived 100% complete and perfect just as promised. Great seller, awesome communication, super fast shipping and very reasonable prices. Hope to do business with you again soon. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Second purchase completed with Maynard and everything went smoothly. Packaging, pricing, and communication were excellent again.

JD

Reaction score
I sent the guy a paypal gift and return was given a wonderful deal. Don't hesitate to make a deal or buy something from him.
I hope to do more deals with him in the future!
Thank you.

Reaction score
Maynard is the real deal. Ordered a whole bunch of figures from him, and I couldn't be happier! Fantastic prices, great figures, and amazing communication. A real A+ scummer!

Reaction score
Just got my stuff from maynard. I was worried about damage during shipping, but he did a great job packing and everything came in great condition! I also had some questions for him and he was very nice and accomodating!

Great job and all my thanks!

Reaction score
I just bought a bunch of army builders from Maynard and got a great deal on them. His figures are in fantastic condition! He's also extremely pleasant and a great guy all around. I highly recommend dealing with him, and I'm hoping to do so myself again really soon!

Thanks!!

Reaction score
Maynard is a great guy to deal with he came through on the neyos fast and easy id deff deal with him in the future =]
but for now my photo novel is in progress and neyo and his troops are going to find themselves getting new orders!! order 66 has begun!!Thus the dark times!!

Reaction score
I bought even more army builders from Maynard, and they arrived super-quickly and in fantastic condition! Thanks so much for everything!

Reaction score
Great scummer and trustworthy guy. Look to deal with again in the future!!!!! I love my stormies I got from him!

Reaction score
just completed a trade w this guy, got my end of the deal, mail away boba, in great shape, in a zip baggie and wrapped in bubble wrap and arravied super fast..highly suggest trading or buying from him!

Reaction score
Just finished a great transaction w/Garo. Received items in great condition, fast service and smooth communication throughout. Thanks again
----------------------
"He's no good to me dead."

Reaction score
G shipped as fast as the payment got there. I sent him a pm about something he had on Tuesday around 5p, we conversed a bit on what I was looking for and what he recommended, I paid the next morning, and I had my things today in the 1pm mail. Less than 3 days between initial PM,agreement, payment and delivery. and he hooked me up bigtime...

great Scummer..thanks G for the help

Reaction score
Great seller!!! I got the item within days and it was perfectly packaged. Fast communications as well.