feedback for maynard

Reaction score
Maynard is a Great Trader

Just had My 1st Transaction with Maynard and it was Super Smooth, Great Communication and a Pleasure to Deal with, Thanks Again G

Reaction score
Re: Maynard is a Great Trader

I concur. Maynard remembered that my local TRU still had the only figure missing from his OTC collection. Upon his request, I was able to pick up General Madine and send the figure to Maynard. He paid cost + actual shipping promptly, no quibbles, great communication. You can be confident that your deals with Maynard will be SMOOTH.

edited: I wanted to add that it was nice playing a part in helping a fellow collector complete a line of figures.

Reaction score

Maynard is an excellent buyer. Had great communication throughout the entire process and sent payment fast.

Thanks again!

Reaction score

Just completed a small trade with Maynard and everything went smoothly and without a hitch. Great trader and would gladly do business with him again. Highly recommended.

Reaction score
I purchased one saber from him too. It was packaged well and he shipped it out promptly. I'm very satisfied.

Reaction score
Maynard hooked me up with a htf Ep.1 item. I couldn't believe how prestine it was. It was as close to C-10 as you could possibly get. On top of fast shipping, and exc/comm. Thanks again for the trade.

Reaction score
Completed my first deal with Garo, great experience!! Excellent packing, fast communication- highly recommended! Will deal with again!

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with this cool dude.

Fast shipping and great communication. And he throws in an awesome Vader temp tattoo to boot

This guy is OK!

Reaction score

Just completed a trade with this cool dude.

Fast shipping and great communication. And he throws in an awesome Vader temp tattoo to boot

This guy is OK!

Reaction score
I completed a trade with Maynard.
Despite some confusion, the trade went smoothly. Lots of communication. Recommended.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Completed trade.
Excellent communication.
Thanks again for your cooperation.

Sev

Reaction score

GREAT trader! Exeverything got here nicely packed and in great condition!! Will trade with again!

Reaction score
I completed a smooth trade with Maynard. Communication was excellent and the item was as described.

Reaction score
Well I finished my first trade with Garo, quick to deliver with great communication.

Thanks!!!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I forgot to leave feedback for our first transaction, sorry about that.

Both times that I have bought stuff from Maynard, it's been a pleasure. He's treated me very fair and been very kind. His packing jobs are amazing and the quality of the stuff that he sold me both times has been top notch. Thanks again for everything. Highly recommended.

Reaction score
Though Maynard and I have butt heads in the past, he helped me out buy buying a large item I needed to get rid of. He very very polite and professional, and I hope we can deal again.

Don't hesitate to do business with him!

Reaction score
Maynard is good people great communication very polite and just all around great person to have traded with!!!! Will gladly work with him in the future!!!

Reaction score
Great scummer. No problems here. Good communication, and paid quickly. Don't hesitate to trade with him. I hope to do more trades with him in the future.

Reaction score
just traded with Maynard - got my 12" R5-D4 very quickly and packed well! Great communication and easy to deal with - he's even being patient while waiting for his package from me to show up (stupid USPS!) - hopefully it'll show up today and i'll update this post.

have no worries if considering a trade with Maynard - he's a great scummer!
thanks!

edit- Maynard got his stuff today - so again, thanks for your patience & the great trade!

Reaction score
I had absolutely wonderful trading experience with Maynard. He was even gracious enough to throw in protecto packs for all his traded figures for free!!!!!! Will definitely trade with him in the future!

Reaction score
A great person to deal with. No problems, and a good communicator. Would do biz with again.

Reaction score
Thanks Maynard for a very smooth transaction. I would definitely buy/trade with him again and just might real soon since he has more to sell.

Reaction score
Just completed two deals with my brother here and am very pleased with the transaction as a whole.
Much thanks for the hook up brother.
I'll be back for more soooon

peace out
phenix
aka
TD 5491

Reaction score
Thanks for a very smooth transaction. Great Communication and good prices. TAC Cases came packaged well. Would def do business with him again

Reaction score
Nice easy transaction with plenty of good communication. This guy is gold and I would be happy to work with him again. Mint items shipped securely and arrived in a timely manner. Thanks much!!

Reaction score
Recently purchased some items from Maynard. I sent my payment first, and he shipped fast (the same day as my payment arrived). Everything was well packaged and in good shape. Moreover, his communication in setting up the transaction was great and I considered the deal to be a very fair one. I'd purchase from him again.

Thanks

Reaction score
Just got a large pile of Insider magazines, shipped great, and prompt. Thanks alot!

Reaction score
Just bought some coins and a coin folder from Maynard. Items were sent out as promised and packed very well. All was just as described also. I would recommend anyone to buy or sell with Maynard.

Reaction score
Recently completed a second purchase from Maynard. It was trouble-free and I was a very happy customer - again. Thanks.

Reaction score
GreenLight said:
Recently completed a second purchase from Maynard. It was trouble-free and I was a very happy customer - again. Thanks.
I too purchased from Maynard a second time. Again, everything went smooth and trouble free. Great packing and fast shipping.

Reaction score
Re: feedback for maynard (better L8 than never)

Hey Dere Y'all,
I am in the process of deleting old P.M.'s and came across a transaction with Maynard (Krebbs)

Anyway it went well and I gotz the E.U. figz I needed.
Spencer?:>}