Feedback for Leia_Way

Reaction score
Great seller!!! Shipped immediately exactly as described, communicated well... except inclusion of the original shipper, nice touch!

Reaction score
Paid quickly and was very easy to work with, just as he was 4 years ago. Thanks again for a smooth transaction!

Reaction score
sold Gary a bunch of figures and he paid asap, a pleasure to deal with.....enjoy !

Reaction score
Gary made two big purchases of action figures from me. He was great to deal with, fast to respond to messages, which I REALLY appreciate. Good guy. Thanks!

Reaction score
Just completed a great transaction with Leia Way. Excellent communication and fast payment. Hope to do business with this Scummer again.

Reaction score
Just completed my first transaction with Leia_Way. No problems, very friendly, and easy-going Scummer. :)

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Leia_way is a fantastic scummer! He was easy to trade with and communicate with. Items arrived exactly as described. I def would not hesitate to trade with again. [/FONT][/FONT]

Reaction score
I've sold some items to Leia_Way and it's always been a pleasant experience. Fast communicator, fast to pay. Always happy to work with him. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Finished a large deal with Leia_Way recently. Easy guy to work with and I'd have no problem dealing with him again in the future.

Reaction score
Super fast payment, great communication, no games. I would happily work with this scummer again. And have, we apparently had good dealings 8 years ago.

Reaction score
Another smooth transaction with Leia_way - and I have to thank this Scummer for being alert and helping me out with some trouble involving a typo and declined payment. All ended well!