Feedback for Leia_Way

Reaction score
Super-fast communication and payment, completed entire transaction within minutes. Thanks!
Your package will be in the mail shortly!

Reaction score
Great trade with Leia_Way. Fast shipment and great communication.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Gary. Everything was great. Well packed. An awsome scummer. Would do business with any time. Thanks Bro!

Reaction score
did a trade and all good, shipped it out super fast and put a small item into a box. THX!

Reaction score
Awesome scummer to deal with, fast payment and great communication.

Reaction score
I just completed my first trade with Gary; very easy transaction. Good communication and very fast shipping. I look forward to making future deals. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Another great trade with Gary in the books!

Reaction score
Second trade with Gary completed. He came through for me in a big way! Good communication and fast shipping, too. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Put another one in the books with Gary. He is a great trader, and always a pleasure to deal with.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Leia_Way, the trade was super smooth. Fast shipper, well packaged, great communication, parts looked great. Would def trade with him again.

Reaction score
Just competed a trade with Gary and everything went great. Would certainly repeat business with again.

Reaction score
Another great Transaction form Leia_way! Hope to deal with agin! Enjoy the figures!

Reaction score
Received my half of a great trade. Items came fast and ++++ trader. Thank again.:ninja:

Reaction score
First time dealing with Leia_Way and he is excellent. Very quick to reply to messages, clear communications & very positive attitude. Hope to deal with you again soon!

Reaction score
Thanks for the great trade! Quick shipping, nice figure, everything was great. Hope to trade again some day.

Reaction score
Received my half of a GREAT trade from LW. Figs came in pristine condition, fast service and thanks again.:grin:

Reaction score
Another great trade. Always a pleasure to deal with Leia_Way.

Reaction score
Leia_Way bought a few loose figs from me. Paid promptly and kept in touch. Thanks again

Reaction score
completed a perfect trade w/ Leia Way. highly recommended....thanks....maybe we can trade again!

Reaction score
I just completed a really smooth transaction with Leia_Way! Great communication and fast payment.

I would definitely do business with him again in a heartbeat.

Dealing with people like him really makes me appreciate the valuable resource we all have here at Rebelscum.

I wish all transactions in life could be as smooth as the ones I've had here on Rebelscum(and at the Four Horsemen forum and the Micropolis_Embassy Yahoo Microman/Micronauts group).

Thanks again.

Reaction score
Bought a huge amount of figures from me. Can't ask for better. Great communication...total class act. No hesitation on doing business again in the future.

Reaction score
Third time's a charm. Largest deal of sw merch I have ever agreed to, and Leia_Way came through with his end in a very timely fashion. Great patience & quick communications, excellent to deal with.

Reaction score
Awesome transaction. Great communication and quick payment. A pleasure to do business with. Thanks again and enjoy your new figures!!!