Feedback for Leia_Way

Reaction score
Thanks, LeiaWay for the Boushh bust!! Scummers, don't let the lack of posts or feedback fool you...this guy's great!
grin.gif

Reaction score
Fantastic to deal with. Packed so well I think a car could have hit it and everything inside would have been ok..Well at least at normal speeds..cardboard can only take so much. lol
Thanks alot and trade or buy from with confidence!

Chad

Reaction score
Perfect transaction! Leia_Way just sold me a piece last week and I had it in hand within 5 days! Wow! Fast, reliable and great packing job! Would highly recommend for trade or sell.

Reaction score
Sehr gut!
Completed a deal with Leia_Way and everything went off without a hitch!
Package was sent to me in less than a week...was packed beyond the limits of packing...everything showed up in perfect shape...would buy from again in a heart beat...

Reaction score
Great Seller on rebelscum!!!

thanks for the bringing out the vehicles to the city.

May the force be with you!

Reaction score
Another reason why these boards can be so great! Great, friendly communication, superfast payment, went above and beyond! Thanks again for buying those clone legions off me!

Reaction score
Sold some figure to Leia_Way - super smooth and easy transaction. Easy to work out the details with, prompt payment and good communication. Pleasure to to business with!

Reaction score
Leia_Way is a great guy. I receive payment fast from him. Great trader to deal with and I would deal with him again. Thanks again Leia_Way and until the next time.
roron corobb

Reaction score
Made a sale last week got prompt payment and great communication. Of course, this isn't our first rodeo.
But great buyer!!

Reaction score
and to beat a dead horse.

Great Buyer, seriously.. He just bought from me again and payment was super quick. communication was great,
This batch will go out tomorrow!!

Thanks again!

Reaction score
Leia_Way was a great buyer. Fast payment, good communication, and a easy to work with = a great deal. Thanks!

Reaction score
Great buyer...fast payment, good communication! Do NOT hesitate!

Reaction score
Great Buyer, super easy to deal with, quick payment and communication and all that good stuff that goes with being a great trader/buyer!

Thanks again!!

Reaction score
Put another flawless transction into the books of Leia_Way. Fast payment, quick responses to messages, and a cool person to work with. Basically everything you hope for from a buyer. Thanks again!

Reaction score
I just completed my first transaction with Leia_Way and everything went very smoothly. Once we agreed on the transaction, payment was made quickly. I look forward to our next transaction. Thanks!

Reaction score
Great transaction again with Leia_way! Perfect communication, fast payment even on a larger order! No problems whatsoever! Thanks a million!
grin.gif

Reaction score
bought an item that was advertised as not-mint, but was described perfectly with good detailed pictures.

would easily deal with again. thanks.

grin.gif

Reaction score
Sold a huge box of figures to Leia_Way. Quick payment. Great to deal with.
Thank you!

Reaction score
I sold a big ol' box as well, super friendly and easy to deal with. Went very smooooooth.
smile.gif

Reaction score
Quick payment, clear communication! Glad to do business with you once again! Thanks!