Feedback for Jesse

Reaction score
Recently completed a trade with Jesse. He was great to deal with. Good communication and item was perfect. Would definitely recommend him and would deal with him again in the future.

Reaction score
Just finished a sale with Jesse.
Great scummer, fast payment and communication.
Highly Recommended.
Thanks and enjoy!

Rod

Reaction score
I hate doing this and hate even more that it has come to this but I don't see that Jesse has left me any other option.

I am just posting this to warn everybody so you don't get screwed like I did. I don't mean to be crude but I just don't know what other word would more accurately explain what happened.

Jesse and I agreed on a trade/deal back in January of freaking 2008! He received the items from me on 1/19/08 (per PM I still have saved). Since then it's been reason and reason why he has not been able to deliver.

Since the item I was getting from him was some custom work on some busts, I understood it wouldn't be a quick turnaround. So I touched base in Feb, Mar and gave some time before my next request for an update in July of 2008.

Fast forward to Feb of 2009. He apologized...AGAIN.....and promised to make things right and told me he was making progress. After a few ignored PMs, he responded again early this month apologizing again and asked me how much I had in the items I sent him that he had been delayed. He also stated that he had worked on making things up for others that also had to wait on his delays on these clones.

You can see a thread he had talking about the clones he was making HERE. The item I sent him was the grey clone with E2 body and E3 head you can see in the page 2 pics. He also got several arm combinations. This is the one he has recast.

The items I sent him cost me approximately $80 that I'm realizing I have just lost. At this point I am afraid I will never get what I was promised but I hope this warning allows others to have a better picture of the kind of deal you are in for if you agree to a trade/deal with Jesse.

And for any others that are in the same boat as me, speak up and let your voice be heard.

Rod

Reaction score
Jesse contacted me. Stated he would make things right by June 5th or 6th. I'll keep this updated.

Rod

Reaction score
It is now June 9th.....PMed him yesterday. He got a read receipt but not contacted me again......still waiting.

Rod

Reaction score
Jesse finaly came through today and paid me the money for the item I had originaly sent him. Not what we agreed on but at least tings have been resolved. I'm cool.

Reaction score
I recieved my figures from Jesse today and they were in great shape MINTY MINT.Thanks Jesse for the great deal hope to deal again soon ODDBALL999

Reaction score
Met Jesse and picked up the McQuarrie Fett Mini Bust, great transaction and communication. Thanks again for getting it for me!

Reaction score
I just completed a trade with Jesse. Great communication and item was in mint condition. A well deserved A+!

I highly recommend Jesse to anyone who wants some great Star Wars stuff from a great guy.

Reaction score
This is the second trade I have done with Jesse the trade went well and I hope we can deal with each other again.A++++ scummer here thank you.

MAF

Reaction score
Recently completed a transaction with Jesse for some SS 12" figures. Items were packed well and as described. Thanks again, Jesse.

Reaction score
Jesse, thanks for the quick payment. Hope you enjoy the set. Excellent communication. Hope to work with again.