Feedback for jedimasterc

Reaction score
I'm glad to be the one to start a feedback thread for such an awesome scummer. jedimasterc is one of the nicest people I have met on Rebelscum. Buy/sell/trade with confidence.

Reaction score
Second the above. Sold me some hard to find figures for cost and shipping. Real nice guy to work with to boot. Thanks again man!

Reaction score
I bought some GI joes from this Scummer, and he was SUPER nice and shipping was fast. I can't thank him enough. My kind of scum. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Ryan

Reaction score
I have done two transactions with Jedimasterc. One for a HTF gi joe figure that wasn't at bigger retailers anymore.
The other is Grimlock from the Transformers Generations line. Great guy to work with, always has a figure or another to help a scummer out.

Thanks! And looking forward to future transactions.

Reaction score
Bought a figure from Jedimasterc. Item was shipped and arrived extremely quickly. Packaged with care. Communication was likewise extremely prompt. Figure was exactly as advertised and well priced. Overall a wonderful experience. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have also been fortunate on more than one occasion to receive the aid of jedimasterc - he's been very helpful to get me figures from over the pond :) always nice and polite, never any problems, great communication. Very reliable to trade with.

Reaction score
Jedimasterc was kind enough to offer to help me out by getting some exclusive items from Target. Communication was great all around, and it was really helpful soo that I could avoid the usual auction websites.

Thanks again !

Reaction score
  • jedimasterc is an awesome guy. Helped me find the Red Resistance A-Wing from Ross as well as a Solo Quay Tolsite figure. Super quick shipping and great communication. Don't hesitate to make a deal with him.

Reaction score
Had another transaction with jedimasterc who helped me get some exclusive items I could not have gotten otherwise. Such a nice gesture, thanks again !