Feedback for JediEddy

Reaction score
Awesome & a pleasure to deal with! Great communication, super fast payment. Would definitely do again. Thanks & enjoy the maquette!

Reaction score
Sold Randy my RMQ Vader helmet. Great communication and a fast payment. A real pleasure to deal with.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Randy is a great person/customer..... super fast payment and stays on top of all communications. Randy bought a higher end statue from me. Do not hesitate to sell or purchase from him. Great guy!!! Please enjoy the statue.

Reaction score
Randy is an excellent boardee and buyer. Thanks and it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Reaction score
Randy is awesome! He helped be obtain a SDCC exclusive Thanos mini bust and had it shipped to my house! Arrived in perfect order! Thanks Randy!

Reaction score
Randy is great to deal with. Randy bought a Side Show Speeder Biker w/ Biker Scout and made payments on it. Randy always kept his word and the money was always in my account when he said it was going to be. Have no worries with this scummer!

Reaction score
Randy is a great customer. Fast communication and fast payments. What more can you ask for? :)

Reaction score
Randy was great to deal with!

I sold three .45 helmets to him (CloneTrooper, Gree, and Utapau CloneTrooper). The transaction went great and he provided quick communication.

Reaction score
Great Buyer. Used a payment plan and paid when he said he would. Pleasure doing business with you.

Reaction score
sold him a gentle giant obi wan. great buyer will gladly do buisness with him again

Reaction score
Used payment plan. Paid on time and is a great buyer!!!! Thanks.

Reaction score
An awesome board member. Purchased my Yoda and Clone Trooper PF. Great person to deal with.

Reaction score
A pleasure to deal with. Purchased a bust from me. I held it for Randy for a few months for him to save up the $$ and he was a man of his word. Great scummer!

Reaction score
Fantastic to do business with, highly recommend anyone buy or sell to this guy!

Reaction score
Just had a super smooth business transaction with JediEddy. Great buyer and cool to deal with! :grin:

Reaction score
I just had a great transaction with Randy. He paid right away and the communication was great. I would do business again. Thank you

Reaction score
Awsome buyer great communication I would buy sell or trade with this scummer any time. Paid fast and handled what could have been a drama fest with a great attitude and grace. Be very confident when deali with Randy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great experience with Randy. Paid fast and communication was excellent. Thx!

Reaction score
Randy is a great guy to deal with. Fast payment and great communication.
Thank you!

Reaction score
Awesome & a pleasure to deal with! Great communication, super fast payment. Would definitely do again. Thanks & enjoy Bossk!!

Reaction score
Great scummer to deal with. Smooth communication and fast payment. Easy to work with after something arrived broken. Don't hesitate to deal with him. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is my second transaction with Randy and even-though there was confusion with my item, Randy was very understanding and communication was great. Don't hesitate to buy or sell to Randy as he is a stand up guy. Thanks Randy.

Reaction score
Just completed a very satisfactory deal - sold a couple of custom 1:1 lightsabers to Randy and all went well.

Reaction score
Randy came through in a big way - sold me a 4 day pass to Celebration for a KILLER deal. Great communication, and shipped it very, very fast. Thanks so much man!

Reaction score
Sold Randy a couple of GG busts. Great communication and fast payment. Thanks for your business.

Reaction score
Sold Randy some MR lithos and a acrylic cover for the MR Falcon. Met him halfway in Tennessee to deliver the cover personally and everything went great. What a great guy and it was a pleasure to meet him and his wife. Would never hesitate to do business with him again. Absolute no worries here. Thanks Randy for everything!!

Reaction score
I sold an HT figure to JediEddy. Smooth transaction.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This must be my third or fourth deal with Randy. Great guy to deal with all around!

Reaction score
Great Scummer. Easy to deal with! Smooth Transaction and payment. Thanks Eddy!