Feedback for deathstar1000

Reaction score
Well, I have done a few dealings here on the thread so I figured I should start a thread so you guys can leave feedback.

Coz

Reaction score
I a sold a Shocktrooper Mini Bust to deathstar1000. He paid instantly!
There was a problem with the mail on this one. It seemed it was lost.
He remained pleasant and dindn't complain. It did arrive, but late. So everything worked out great.
Also I asked only for the actual price, but he kicked in extra.

You wont be dissapointed dealing with deathstar1000!
Thanks Man!

Reaction score
This is one great guy to work a transaction with. Great communication and super fast pay. This is the best of the best. Deal with this Scummer in utmost confidence.

Reaction score
Great transaction with Deathstar1000! Paid instantly and great communication! Hope we can deal again in the future! Thanks!

Reaction score
This scummer purchased a bust off of me also. He maybe an imperial but he's still trustworthy scummer.

Reaction score
I bought a lithograph from Deathstar1000 and I can say that he is really amazing!!!
The litho was sent ultra fast and super well packed! it arrived perfect to my doorsteps.

Thanks a lot dude!!!

Rod

Reaction score
Sold some bust-ups to Daniel. Great communication and fast payment.

Reaction score
Great scummer, bought Commander Bacara and Cody from me, paid instantly. Hope for future transactions.

Reaction score
Daniel is a great scummer. He bought a Cody from me. He has great communication and paid extremely fast. I will deal with him again in the future. Thanks again for a smooth transaction

Reaction score
Just completed an awesome deal with Daniel - the communication was great, and the shipping was fast. I would definitely deal with him in the future!

Reaction score
I just completed a sale with Daniel. Great communication, quick with the payment as well. Highly recommend dealing with him.

Thanks

Reaction score
Bought a few GG Maquettes from deathstar1000. Great price, great communication, items were packed well (double-boxed!) and arrived in great shape! thanks!

Reaction score
I just completed a transaction with Daniel and sold him GG busts. He had great communication and paid for the item quickly. I would definately do business with him again!

Reaction score
Daniel hooked me up with an awesome piece at cost. Great communication the whole way through. Couldn't ask for anything more!!!

MAF

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with deathstar1000. Smooth as could be. He paid quickly and his communication was timely and courteous. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future, and neither should you. Thanks again, Daniel.

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
Daniel is top notch when it comes to dealing with. He paid quickly and was a pleasure to sell to.

Thanks again

Mike

Reaction score
It was a pleasure dealing with Daniel, he paid quickly and has great communication. Don't hesitate to deal with this excellent 'scummer. Enjoy the Acme key!

Jim

Reaction score
Dan is a great scummer to deal with. Quick payment, great communication!
Enjoy the three Mini Busts!

Reaction score
Just purchased Hasbro's Jawas. He shipped fast and kept me informed of everything.

Thank you Daniel,

Luis

Reaction score
Daniel is excellent to deal with. I bought 3 items from him. Great communication and the items were shipped quickly.

Reaction score
DS is very easy to deal with and a real Scummer!
Recommended to do business with!

Reaction score
Had a really great tranaction with DS1000 I hope you enjoy the plush A++++++++++++++++++

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction and it was smooth as silk. Thanks DS1000

Reaction score
Daniel picked up a print for me at FDIII. It arrived in perfect shape. Thanks!

Reaction score
Great seller and a great buddy, %100 recommended did several transacciton with him and everthing whent very smooth.

Thank you for everything D.

Will keep poested!!!

Reaction score
Bought a C6 badge for my dad....Awesome communication, super fast shipping, definitely would not hesitate to do business with again!