Feedback for Darth_Chuck

Reaction score
I could swear I started one of these years ago, after have several trades with MAF, Sidiously Darth, Val_Da_Car and others.
Anyway, here's my feedback thread.

Reaction score
Just made a great trade with Chuck and everything went awesome. Fast shipping and great communication. My kind of Scum!

Reaction score
Just traded HK-50 parts with Chuck. It was a quick and smooth transaction. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Add me to the list.
Completed a cardback trade with Chuck and everything went smooth. Fast shipping and great communication. I guess the Sith are not all bad. Would trade again. Thank you.

Reaction score
Good Trade with Darth_Chuck

Just had fine trade with Darth_Chuck. Great communication, everything as expected. Thanks!!! B)

Reaction score
Sold a TVC Ponda Baba to Darth_Chuck, fast payment and A+++ scummer!

Last edited:
Reaction score
CRAZY-SUPER FAST SHIPPING. Item exactly as described. Awesome trade. A-PLUS. THANKS CHUCK.

Reaction score
It started with a simple question in regards to the new Disney BAD figures. Soon Chuck and I had worked out a multi-hundred dollar deal. We had never dealt with each other before so I was a little anxious when I pay paled him a couple of hundred dollars. But Chuck quickly put me completely at ease due to the great communication and frequent updates. And in no time at all, everything was at my doorstep, just when Chuck said it would be and in perfect condition.
Do not hesitate to deal with Chuck, he is a first class guy and a man of his word!
THANK YOU CHUCK!!!!!

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with doubledown's post! Chuck is a wonderful human being! Thanks so much for all your hard work my friend!

Reaction score
Glad to have been able to help out Chuck since he seems to be a helpful member of these boards himself! Trustworthy person and no one should hesitate to deal with him! (sorry about the insane amount for shipping! Blame Canada...as South Park would say!)

Reaction score
Thanks for helping me secure the new vintage 3 packs! Unpunched too!!!

Reaction score
Darth_Chuck is reliable member of the community. Just had another deal with him. I sold him an item, and everything was as smooth as ever. Thanks!

Reaction score
Chuck bought some figures from me and everything was simple and smooth. Like everyone else has said, he's a good one.

Reaction score
A great trade completed across the pond. Highly recommended and totally reliable. Thanks Chuck.

Reaction score
Had a really pleasant and straightforward deal with Darth_Chuck. Great communication and fast payment too :)

Reaction score
At least 2 more succesfull deals with Darth_Chuck. He pays quickly, he's always there to communicate frankly and is very friendly above it all.

Thank you Chuck :)

Reaction score
Chuck bought a bunch of figures from me for his friend Nick. As usual, he went through and kept shining all along. Thanks :)

Reaction score
Chuck bought several figures off me, and all went well. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Reaction score
I sold two loose figures to Chuck. Fast payment and timely PMs. What more could you ask for?

Reaction score
Thanks for a great trade Chuck. Star Tours sets for 2013 green card Clone wars figs. Highly recommended and very generous.
Hope to speak to you soon.
Mark

Reaction score
Picked up a few Ewok figs from Chuck. Excellent transaction!!! Great product!!! He kept in constant contact every step of the way. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. A real class act!!!

Reaction score
Just sold some figures to Chuck. Superb communication and fast payment. Pleasure to do business with.

Reaction score
Made another great trade with Darth Chuck, and my figures arrived lightning fast! Always a pleasure dealing with this excellent scummer.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Completed my first trade with Chuck. Great communication and super fast shipping. Looking forward to more trades in the future.

Reaction score
Another one in the books with Darth Chuck. Always a pleasure to deal with.

Definitely my kind of scum!

Reaction score
Completed my first trade with Darth Chuck. Everything went great and he hooked me up with some figures I really needed. Thanks!

Reaction score
Always great to trade with Chuck. Thanks again buddy. A+++

Reaction score
Chuck picked up a couple of Disney droids for me in the UK.
Great service sir, many thanks
Koth