Feedback for DarkArtist

Reaction score
just completed a trade with Jeff that went great. He wasn't deterred by sending to me in Engalnd and delivery was very fast.

Thanks again - Highly recommended trader

Koth

Reaction score
Just finished a quick deal with Jeff. Cool, easy guy to work with, I'd have no problem dealing with him in the future!

Reaction score
Jeff purchased a few figures from me. Excellent communication, quick payment and a nice guy to deal wiith. Highly recommended Scummer! Thanks again!!!

Reaction score
Another great transaction from Jeff. Outstanding guy to deal with. Thanks again!!!

Reaction score
Jeff went out of his way to help me out with a ReAction figure and I had to convince him to even let me pay him back. Class act!

Reaction score
Jeff is a STAND UP SCUMMER!!! Have had multiple dealings with him and always top notch rebelscum!!!

Reaction score
+1 F/ RHINOMAN for Jeff and his generous offer of supplying me with free items for customs & even paid for shipping. Hell of a guy, right there...

Reaction score
BIG thanks to Jeff aka DarkArtist!!! Hooked my daughter up with a bunch of Build-A-Weapons pieces, which she adores. Wouldn't even accept postage payment. Excellent boardie, and all-around great guy.

Thank you again Jeff!!!

Reaction score
Jeff was extremely generous and delivered on a perfect figure. It was a true pleasure!!

Reaction score
Thanks again to Jeff aka DarkArtist for hooking me up with one of his extra BB-8s, so I didn't have to go buy some stuff I didn't want just so I could get one. (damn multipacks).
Great scummer here. Do not hesitate to do any business with him. He will come through.
-Jim

Reaction score
Amazing member. Went above and beyond to help me get a figure I needed for my son. Thank you for all the help.

Reaction score
Just received an item I bought from Jeff. This was an extremely smooth transaction and he was always easy to contact with questions beforehand. A+!

Reaction score
Excellent transaction with dark artist - helped out with black series figures for cost - shipped well packed and extremely fast - could not have had a smoother transaction.

Reaction score
Picked up a BS 6' Grand Admiral Thrawn from Jeff. He shipped quickly and packaged well. I would definitely purchase from him again. A+++

Utinniii

Reaction score
Jeff hooked me up with a Bistan. It was very well packed and he went out of his way to help me find some figures I can't get in Canada.
I recommend him and would be happy to deal with him again.

Reaction score
I requested on rebelscum that i was looking the force link emperor from the target 3 pack. Jeff, sent me a message and hooked me up with a very fair price! He shipped it quickly, had awesome communication, packaged it well, and even sent me the tracking number. Jeff is an awesome rebelscummer and is one of the members of this site, that makes it special.
THANKS AGAIN !!!

Reaction score
Had a great transaction with Jeff!
Super quick responses and shipping, perfect items.

All around great guy and experience, hope to deal with again!

Reaction score
I didn't need an emperor or royal guard from the Target 3-pack, but I needed a Luke. Jeff hooked me up with an extra RotJ Luke and lightsaber from the Target exclusive 3-pack. They were well packed, the lightsaber taped to a piece of cardboard to ensure it stayed straight in transit. He made sure I had the tracking number after he shipped it out, and he messaged me after the scheduled delivery date to make sure it was in my hands.

A great, no-stress experience! Thanks again sir!

Reaction score
Jeff totally went out of his way to help me out. We communicated back and forth several times leading up to
him purchasing and shipping me some items (from the US to Canada). He kept me well updated at all stages. He’s a great guy to deal with. Whoever said the internet is a wretched hive of scum and villainy has never met DarkArtist :)

Reaction score
If went out of his way to hook me up with some items. Very pleasant and sent them quickly along with the tracking info....great transaction. Thanks man!

Reaction score
Jeff is always great to deal with. The items were sent very quickly. He even fixed a pricing error without hesitation.

Reaction score
I have now dealt with Jeff on 4 occasions (3 times him sending me stuff, and once with me sending an item to him) and it’s always pleasant. He’s a super nice guy and he has really gone out of his way to hook me up. Payment and shipping is always fast and reliable.