Favourite EM Star Trek Models (STOSC)

Reaction score
It's been 6 months now since the original collection came to an end and I've been meaning to post my 10 favourite ships from the 180 regular releases. I tried to base my decision purely on the models themselves, rather than be swayed by my general ship preferences but I'm sure there's bias in my decisions. All of these either exceeded expectations or were pleasant surprises

Eaglemoss_26_Tholian_Starship.jpg Eaglemoss_24_Xindi-Insectoid_Starship.jpgEaglemoss_102_Klingon_D5_Class.jpgEaglemoss_27_Romulan_Warbird_2152.jpgEaglemoss_37_Andorian_cruiser.jpgEaglemoss_Romulan_Shuttle.jpgEaglemoss_111_Captain_Protons_Rocket_Ship.jpgEaglemoss_126_USS_Princeton.jpgEaglemoss_128_OV-165.jpgEaglemoss_Daedalus_Class_USS_Horizon.jpg

Looking at these, it's clear I have a preference for alien ships that are either green or grey :D Either the finish, size or detailing impressed me with these. I could easily do a favourite 50 and I thorughly enjoyed the whole, glorious run

Reaction score
There's no strict rules :D

Nice selection, and interesting that the majority of your choices are alien vessels too :)