Favourite Coin?

How many sketch cards in general do you own?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21+

• Total voters

GNT

Reaction score

I thought I'd find out what everyones favourite coin was? or if you didnt collect any was there a coin that made you go wow over?

I'm not going to list all the variations, if the coin in particular isnt included please select OTHER at the bottom.

Reaction score
I guess everyone has their own different way of spelling favorite.

I'm a huge coin collector and I just couldn't choose a single one. But I had to go with the gold EU. Everyone LOVES gold!

BTW, GNT, do you have this special Poll Option as a Mod? Because it looks pretty good there and if I was a Mod (Which Curto and Philip are still working on), then I would bring more enjoyment to the PNs & Artwork thread with these polls.
-Or maybe it's just the Hasbro Modern Toy lines since don't see Polls anywhere else.

...anyways, Keep up the Awesome job, Mr. Mod!

GNT

Reaction score
Commando_Danny said:
The spelling is correct in case you didn't know, here in Australia we spell our words with a U.... favourite, colour and so on (We dont go by American English)

Commando_Danny said:
BTW, GNT, do you have this special Poll Option as a Mod?
Mods and Admin do have the ability to create polls

Reaction score
GNT said:
Commando_Danny said:
The spelling is correct in case you didn't know, here in Australia we spell our words with a U.... favourite, colour and so on (We dont go by American English)
Ah! Should of spotted that Australian flag there.

GNT said:
Commando_Danny said:
BTW, GNT, do you have this special Poll Option as a Mod?
Mods and Admin do have the ability to create polls
Nice. In my forums, everyone can create polls!

Reaction score
Went with Animated Boba, just a sweet looking coin to me. It was a little hard to choose as they are all nice coins, I'm just glad I was able to get them all!

Reaction score
I really like the Episode II coin, but that's probably mainly because it's my favorite movie in the series. But I like the character choices and images they used for the coin.

GNT

Reaction score
Went with the Destroyer Droid coin, while the toy wasnt that perfect the coin looks fantastic since his in his shield.

Reaction score
I don't collect the coins (I just buy the figures I want), but out of the ones I have, my vote goes for Darth Revan.

Reaction score
Unknown said:
I don't collect the coins (I just buy the figures I want), but out of the ones I have, my vote goes for Darth Revan.
Same here. I don't collect the coins, just the figures but my favorite coin is Revan's as well.

Sol

Reaction score
The only coins I collected were the McQuarrie coins. And my favorite was the McQ Luke.

Reaction score
I have all of the coins, but I don't think that I can really pick a favorite. They're all equally mediocre.

Reaction score
I am trying to get all of the coins. Still missing some figures from past waves. I don't have a favorite.

Reaction score
I couldn't choose just one coin.
I think they're all well done!
Looking forward to the black EU coins personally!

Reaction score
I didn't collect them all... I just collected the ones that came with the figures that I bought. I do have a bunch of them, though, of which my favorite is probably the Holographic Darth Vader.

Reaction score
I went with the Bossk coin, but there were a bunch that looked really good. Pax Bonkik was great, Animated Fett was great, most of the McQuarrie coins looked good. The worst one is probably Lando in Smuggler outfit.

GNT

Reaction score
Jedi_Apprentice said:
I didn't collect them all... I just collected the ones that came with the figures that I bought. I do have a bunch of them, though, of which my favorite is probably the Holographic Darth Vader.
Holographic Darth Vader does seem to be a popular choice for some reason?

Reaction score
Still missing a few coins but they are mostly color variants (shadow coins
). From the one i own, it's a tie between Jedi Luke and holo Vader.

Reaction score
I collect the coins...Have all the 60 carded figures and coins but only need 7 coins to finish the Album.