Favorite Star Wars game??

Reaction score
I'm a battlefront one kind of guy. I got a buddy who lives about 40 minutes away, homeschooled, but takes some college classes, and wednesay is the only surefire day I have off every week, so when he gets out of class, and I get out of class (senior this year at the ol high school) he comes over and we play. His version somehow got "eaten" by his ps2, so we play every wednesday. It's gotten the title battlefront Wednesday, and it's just fun. So many great tihngs about the first game compared to the second game. flows so much nicer in my opinion. Everyweek it's the same we play for a few hours, swear amd hollar at each other, take a break and grab some food, go play a bit more, then watch some south park or something he takes off, I finish last minute homework for the classes I have the next morning, and I gotta say it's just nice to have that lil somerhing int he middle of the week.

Reaction score
Galactic Battlegrounds. I used to play that game non-stop. Ahh, good memories of that game, I wish they'd make another one though.

Reaction score
HUGE fan of The Force Unleashed and also Republic Commando. I loved it so much, thats what got me into the Republic Commando book series by Karen Traviss!

Reaction score
#1.KOTOR,hands down.Also enjoyed SOTE(N64),SW Ep 1 Racer(N64),TPM(PS1),Jedi Outcast(XBox),Dark Forces(PS1),both Battlefronts(XBox) and some of the Rogue Squadron games(Multi)

Reaction score
Jedi Knight (Dark Forces 2). Great game. I want to try KOTOR 1 and 2, but can't find the time.

Reaction score
im gonna go with the dark forces, jedi outcast, and the battlefronts. I thought Rogue leader was fantastic too, it's the reason i bought a gamecube and it was well worth it.

I also love the stand up Star Wars trilogy arcade. that thing is awesome, and if i were ever rich, i'd buy one for my mansion.

kotor is great, but there is just some annoying things i cant get past about that game. Swoop racing...blecch.

Reaction score
There seems to be quite a demand for some games, (KOTOR, Jedi Knight, X-Wing Series, Battlefront etc). How come LA won't release any further updates, expansions or sequels to these popular game series?

Reaction score
Rodders said:
There seems to be quite a demand for some games, (KOTOR, Jedi Knight, X-Wing Series, Battlefront etc). How come LA won't release any further updates, expansions or sequels to these popular game series?
there is a kotor mmorpg coming out this year.

link

Reaction score
Battlefront 1. No questions. I've been playing it since it came out in 04', and it's still SUPER FUNNNN!!!!

Reaction score
My fave of all time is the old ps1 Masters of Teras Kasa sorry if i spelled it wrong. I wish someone would do another fight sim. The Wii version of TFU is the closest thing since.

Reaction score
Definately Battlefront (II). However, Jedi Academy was great fun, and I confess to still playing Galactic Battlegrounds every once in a while

Reaction score
1. Shadows of the Empire (N64)
2. Battlefront 2 (XBox)
3. Either Rogue Leader or Bounty Hunter (Gamecube)

Reaction score
1. Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 (I lump them together)

2. The Force Unleashed (It really grew on me)

3. Republic Commando (I really dig Delta Squad)

Reaction score
Battlefront II, still play it to this day...sometimes.

Reaction score
Battlefront 1 and 2 (2 being my top favorite-still play it), TFU and Republic Commando. Sentimental favorites are the Super games for SNES and Rogue Squadron for N64.

Reaction score
Sauron said:
The title pretty much sums it up. What is your fave Star Wars game??
Well the initial post does not specify what type of game. You all just assume it's video games. I'm going to go with the vintage Escape from the Death Star board game.

Reaction score
I have to say the Decipher CCG, that game was awesome & Decipher went above & beyond promoting it. Decipher losing the license to Star Wars pretty much ended that. Was really fun while it lasted. I owned a comic shop back then, & we held tournaments & Decipher would provide prize support! Good times...

Reaction score
I loved the x wing series and could never figure out why it was never updated or re released