Favorite Star Wars game??

G

The title pretty much sums it up. What is your fave Star Wars game??

G

Chose dark forces 1 and 2. didn't play one but LOVED 2. It was hard to choose between 2 and outcast. I chose 2 cause they got real peeps in the movies.

Reaction score
Havent played RS2, but RS1 is STILL more fun to play than any other SW's game even though I've got Jedi Starfighter now. Who doesn't wanna fly an X-Wing, A-Wing, Y-Wing, V-Wing, TIE Interceptor, Falcon, Snowspeeder, and a Caddy, all in one game? Jedi Starfighter simply doesn't have the roster that RS has...

G

Sorry, I forgot Galactic Battlegrounds. I voted for Bounty Hunter.

Reaction score
It wasn't in the list, but I select Galatic Battlegrounds. It's the only game I could play for 4 hours straight and still not want to leave the computer. Best game ever!

Reaction score
Originally posted by dustrho:
It wasn't in the list, but I select Galatic Battlegrounds. It's the only game I could play for 4 hours straight and still not want to leave the computer. Best game ever!
<font size="2" face="arial">Amen brethren!

Reaction score
LEGO Star Wars!!!

It's fun to see all these older games listed...

Reaction score
Battlefront 1 + 2 great games in each ways, i keeped them playing during most nights
( Good old Times )
Also i liked Jedi Outcast verry much.

Reaction score
Definitly Battlefront 1. That's one of my all time favorite video games.

(My all time favorites, with the systems I have them on: Vigilante 8[PS1], Jarrett & Labonte Stock Car Racing [PS1], Simpsons Road Rage[PS2 & Xbox], Medieval: Total War [PC] and Battlefront 1[Xbox]

I also love Battlefront 2 but I've spent way more time with 1.

I'm pretty sure that I have every Star Wars game for Xbox, but I like some more then others. I've only "finished" one, and I don't recall the name. I have it for both PC and Xbox, it's the one where Kyle Katarn is your Master and as you play through you become a Jedi. It MAY be Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast but I honestly can't remember-I havn't played it in years now, 2004 or 2005 when I got my Xbox. I didn't play any other game while I played that one, I just played through until I finished it. Only game I've EVER done that with.

Reaction score
BillyKingsley the game where Kyle is your Master is Jedi Academy, great game.

My favourite of all time is still X-Wing. It has a great story build up and the play value is of an extremely high level. This game made me buy my first Soundblaster card and a Gravis joystick, for which I paid a lot of hard earned paper route money

Reaction score
Rogue leader on nintendo gamecube...the space battle over Endor is just amazing !

When will they release a next-gen SW flight simulator ?

Reaction score
For me it's gotta be X-WING and X-WING VS Tie Fighter.... great games.
I'm sure the younger guys have never even heard of them

Reaction score
Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy. I get so involved in the whole Star Wars Universe with these games. Looking forward to a new one.

Reaction score
For Jedi action: Jedi Outcast (but only with the g_saberRealisticCombat 1 code - I LOVE CUTTING STORMIES IN HALF!
)

For Epic Battles: BFII. Death Star is my fave.

For a Shooter: BFII comes close, but Republic COmmando pwns. Awesome music, awesome AI, and Helmet Windshield Wipers. What more could one want?

For Space Battles: Empire At War. I love being the Empire and blowing up every planet in the galaxy with the Death Star....trail of debris!

For Story: KOTOR I.

For Female Lead: See previous answer.

Reaction score
SW: Bounty Hunter for now until Unleashed is out on 09/16.
------------------------------
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi."

Reaction score
1. Battle Front. Xbox
2. Lego Starwars Series. Xbox 360
3. Rebel Strike. Cube
4. Shadows Of The Empire. N64.

Reaction score
There was an old PC game for Episode 1, that was probably just called "The Phantom Menace" - I have fond memories of that game.

Otherwise Battlefront II.

AMG

Reaction score
1) Shadows of the Empire - N64
2) Star Wars Episode III - PS2
3) Star Wars Racer - Dreamcast