Favorite POTJ?

Reaction score
The scuplt isn't perfect, but the Chewbacca Dejarik champion is my favorite. It is one of the rare non-action scenes that needed a figure, and it looks great in and out of box.

Reaction score
I have to say I really like Dagobah Vader. It was a cool idea, and I display it proudly on my computer monitor. Honorable mention goes to another Vader, the Vader - Emperor's Wrath. I still think that the POTJ line was the greatest to date, and a lot of thought went in to making the figures.

Reaction score
POTJ is where we really started to see Hasbro doing the work they should have been doing since 95. I agree that there are so many good ones to chose from, but I would have to say that both the Han Bespin Capture and the Bespin Guard are two of the best and both are very under rated. Both hold up very well to the superior scupts that we are getting today.

Reaction score
I thought Bo-Shek was pretty cool when it came out.

Reaction score
I liked the Qui-Gon Jinn Jedi Training Gear featuring concept design art. It just looked cool. The Coruscant Senate Guard was a great figure too.

Reaction score
I like FX-7, BoShek, and 300th Fett the most...I like all of the POTJ, though. Best line ever, IMO.

Reaction score
FX-7. Had this when I was a kid (Kenner) and LOVED the detail on him. Looks quite nice next to my Bacta tank.

Shameless Plug Bacta Tank FX-7

Reaction score
I would have to say the Vehicles that came from this line. i.e. B-Wing, Snowspeeder etc. those rocked. Also liked the Hoth Obi-Wan concept and the Jedi training gear figs. Interesting.

Reaction score
the 300th Boba Fett. hands up and down. and also besbin han, he is my favorite han figure.

Reaction score
Darth Vader Dagobah, the Canadian Version w/the yellow sticker. But most likely the Luke face revelation from a Vader figure = wow

Reaction score
Dagobah Vader
young Obi Wan (with plastic robe)
Snowgear Obi Wan
Moisture Farmer Disguise Qui-Gon
Security Battle Droid
300th Edition Boba Fett

Honorable mentions to:
Deluxe Leia
Deluxe Maul
Concept Maul
Emperor's Wrath Vader

Most POTJ figures were great.

Reaction score
Favorite POTJ figs?

Mine is actually Ellors Madak. Obviously, the articulation is lacking, but the sculpt and paint apps are so good that I don't care. I'm a Cantina figure nut, so maybe that's also another reason.

There are plenty of other great ones, too. FX-7, Tessek, Sandtrooper. And of course, there are those who say that this is one of the best, if not the best, line.

Reaction score
Re: Favorite POTJ figs?

Totally agree with FX-7! Tessek is nicely done too but I'm not a fan of static plastic robes, so I'm hoping for a re-do with him at some point.
One of my faves is Sneak Preview Jango Fett. Awsome sculpt & paint - it owns the haphazard EVO one in that dept. Another would be Ben Kenobi.

Reaction score

battle droid (boomer damage)
battle droid (security)

those two battle droids beat the pants off anything released since.

Reaction score

nightdriver said:
battle droid (boomer damage)
battle droid (security)

those two battle droids beat the pants off anything released since.
QFT! I wish Hasbro would realize this.

Reaction score

Amanaman, followed by Tessek. I was afraid they wouldn't see the light of day since they didn't make it into POTF2. For some reason, I actually prefer the plastic robes.

Reaction score

I like FX-7. I think Madak, Tessek, and Zutton are pretty great too, but FX-7 could be rereleased and hold up against today's figures.

Reaction score

The 300th Boba Fett and Aurra Sing are two of my favorites.

I was fortunate enough to get em auto'd back in the day at a convention shortly after they had released so it adds more personal appeal to me as well.

Reaction score

This is definetly one of the best lines I have two sets. One in package and one out. And the reason it is probably the best is cause this is where the sculpts made a significant improvement. And they tied in EU, PT, and OT fairly well.

Chosing a favorite is tuff.
Basic: Bo Shek and FX-7
Deluxe: Luke and Bacta Tank
Vehicles: TIE Bomber
12": Luke 100th and Luke w/ Yoda.

Though the only thing I don't have from this Line is the Snowspeeder w/Luke and Dak. And need a second Masters of the Darkside 3 3/4. If anybody is willing to sell one

Reaction score

This line is my least favorite in SW history. We got a Tessek and an Amanaman but I always found the packaging to be bland, the figures to be loaded with versions I'd pass on and the overall delivery to be boring. The file cards were horrible too. Just my two cents.

Reaction score

Well, I'll agree on the packaging, but I think, for that time, that there were several good figures in the line. Ellors Madak, Tessek, Amanaman, Zutton, the Mon Cal Officer. I'm not very interested in articulation so that's really not an issue to me.

Reaction score

Loved this line. So many strange and unique characters. Jango, Ben Kenobi, and the Anamin are some of my favs.

Before evo Maul I really enjoyed the first shirtless Maul. One of the first ever prequel comic figs ever made. Though he did tend to fall apart.

Reaction score

Bespin Han Solo was always my favorite. I don't think a better version has been made since.

Reaction score

Loved this set,got all except the Han "Death Star" and one or two others from the last wave.POTJ had some good Queen figures,& a couple of droids.But at the time i'd have to say the Biker Scout was my fav.

Reaction score

I really cant pick one I disliked this set, because of the card. If I have to pick one it would be Security Battle Droid.

Reaction score

That's a real tough one. Like many here, I think this could possibly be the best line since the vintage days. Sure, they lack the articulation of today's hyper-articulated figs, but I'd put this line up against the 30th Anniversary series ANY day! I definitely think this was the most collector focused line that Hasbro has EVER done. Being a cantina fan, Zutton, Ellors and BoShek all deserve honorable mention, but I'd have to say that Dagobah Vader was the true masterpiece of the POTJ run! Removable head and mask with Luke's face combined with almost perfect scale and subtle translucent plastic! This figure was a landmark release!

Reaction score

Im going with Amanaman because he was so hard to come by and you get the bonus of Salacious Crumb. My runner up is Ellors Madak but he is from the cantina scene. Im a little biased to cantina figures and Jabba the Hutt lackies.

Reaction score

Ig-88 in potj was pretty nice - by far the best sculpt of him so far (but based on the Ig-86 in CW and IG lancer in legacy they have to really re issue a new improved one) But I was happiest to see Porkins