Favorite POTJ?

G

What is your favorite POTJ figure? I would have to say that mine is Sebulba (gee, I wonder why....) I was waiting and waiting for a carded Sebulba figure, and when I came I hunted and hunted until.... I finally found him! My first POTJ! Sebulba is the dirty fella responsible for luring me back to Star Wars collecting.

Reaction score
My favorite would have to be Dagobah Vader. With Plo-Koon coming in a close second. I can't wait for a POTJ emperor fig though.

------------------
"I FIND YOUR LACK OF FAITH...DISTURBING"

G

Masters of the Darkside Darth Vader . Probably my overall favorite now , including Vintage POTF2 and POTJ ......

G

Plo Koon... hands down. Like Sebulba with, well, sebulba
Plo Koon is the figure that pulled me back, full force into collecting. I was a little disillusioned by the E1 debacle, but when I saw this guy in the aisle at WalMart, the fun factor really rushed back.

Log

Reaction score
Boba Fett 300. Best Fett you could ever ask for.

------------------
"I am a Jedi like my father before me."-Luke Skywalker

Reaction score
There are so many good ones (Bespin Han Solo, FX-7, Sandtrooper, Sebulba, etc.), but I still think the 300th Fett stands above them all.

Reaction score
I loved Dagobah Vader. The only broblem with the removable head thing is that mine won't stay on!

I also liked FX-7. All 18 arms could MOVE!

Reaction score
A cool figure, which also happens to be the first made from my favorite Vader mold. Another reason why I like it so much is because it will probably be the only one of its kind by the time the line ends. I doubt we'll get another wrath Vader.

Reaction score
Well, there were a lot of nice figures in the POTJ line. If I had to name the best figure it would be impossible. It might have been the line we've gotten so far.

Reaction score
I loved Amanaman. I loved so many though...Slave Leia deluxe, Queen Amidala Theed, IG88, Leia Bespin Escape, Han Bespin, Chewbacca Mechanic, Aurra Sing....it's too hard to pick just one!! I miss POTJ....sigh.

Reaction score
Motti & Hooded Leia were POTF2, not POTJ.

300th Ed. Boba Fett - incredible sculpt! Followed closely by Dagobah Vader, Scout Trooper, Plo Koon & BoShek.

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes FX-7. He doesn't do much, but with a lot of the limbs extended he looks pretty cool. I have the vintage one as well with all the plastic legs intact.

Reaction score
My personal favrite is probably the Imperial Officer. Great sculpt, great army builder... Poorly named since he's not in an officer's uniform, but he's a great army building figure.

Others I'd list:

-Bespin Guard... AWESOME sculpt, articulatin, accessries, features (removable hat, weapons, etc.), and just an all-around good figure.

-Zutton... Odd we got a holiday special figure when we already had the Cantina's Takeel, but he's still welcomed, and poseable to an extent with cool accessries.

-Duros... First Fan's Choice, and while lacking in articulation he was a neat sculpt and paintjob. Good ankle holster and blaster too.

-Amanaman... Beyond the $10 pricepoint and floppy staff he's an actually awesome figure.

-R2-Q5... Best astromech sculpt, and start of great things to come. Super poseable too.

-R4-M9... Same as above with finally giving us a NEW astromech type. Poseable ankles, third leg's retractable 3rd leg... Perfect astromech.

-FX-7... Superb sculpt, and each arm's double articulted. Can't ask for much more.

-Sandtrooper... Again, could be a little more pseable, but the articulation isn't terrible, the sculpt's incredible, the shoulder pad's nice (and his variant 4-pack was great), and I was happy to nab a few.

-Teebo... Best Ewok ever, and the only poseable one.

-EW Vader... Nice concept, good execution. Happy to have him with some boomer damage lighting effects wrapped around his legs and arms.

-Mon Cal Officer... Great reuse of the already good Ackbar sculpt with only minor improvements/changes. Great pistol. Great helmet. Great figure.

-K-3PO... Same as Mon Cal in taht it gave us obscurity at little to no major cost to Hasbro. Gimme more really.

-Porkins... Bout time.

-Bo Shek... See above, but the helmet most iddn't even know existed, the newly sculpted blaster with working holster, and the awesome overall detail they captured in such a boring guy is nice. Great figure.

-Tessek... Great sculpt, decent articulation, nice pistol with working holster. Needed update from vintage.

Those would be just some of my favored figures... All hits, even if they have minor things that could use a tweak or two. Namely, articulatin. Hasbro was still hesitant to do much articulation-wise in the POTJ era. A shame because a lot of those figures would rival current hits like the Cloud Car Pilot with just a couple points or four more in articulation.

Overall though< POTJ had lots of hits. Sometimes even "misses" still were at least improvements. Like Bespin Escape Leia, or Bespin Lando.

Reaction score
300th Fett is my favorite followed by Porkins, I only have like 10 POTJ Figs cause I was rather broke at the time they came out
And by broke I mean I was like 14 with no job or allowance.
I really liked the line though.