Favorite POTF2?

Reaction score
There are many great POTFII goodies, but a lot are pretty bad. The first waves were awful, but the final ones were pretty nice.
Agreed, still look good with today's figures. Though a few of the older wave figures weren't too bad.

Reaction score
Ishi Tib.

HTF back in the day and top shelf for the POTF2 line.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jawas: it was an adventure going to different stores to find them.
Han Hoth: there was just something about that figure.
Tie-Fighter Pilot: awesome figure.
AT-ST driver: about time I had someone accurate to go with that AT-ST.

Reaction score
Han Solo Carbonite Slab - not really a figure, but this accessory from '96 hasn't been surpassed yet.
8D8 - Still looks great after all these years.
Oola - was great then and still is now. The newer version may have all the articulation, but the POTF2 Oola still stands out among her peers.
Max Rebo - I remember the feeling that came over me when I received the Kenner Max Rebo band for Christmas '84 and for some reason I got the same feeling when I bought the Max Rebo sets in '98. I hope that feeling never goes away.
Bespin Leia - I no longer have this figure since it was replaced with the OTC version, but I always thought that the soft goods were executed extremely well.
C-3PO from Purchase of the Droids - After all the 3PO incarnations that have been produced over the years, this 3PO is still winning IMO. The sculpt, the deco, the pose all make for an outstanding figure.

Reaction score
I think he wants to find out if they are even worth anything.
Yeah, are the even worth the shipping and waiting in line at the Post Office :)

I guess I could always trade them over in the Vintage forum, they may be worth a Klaatu apron :)

Reaction score
That would honestly be a really cool figure. Thought I don't think he needs to be updated yet, or rereleased.

Reaction score
I hit mufti last month and it's incredible how great it was executed for the potf 2 days. It holds up pretty well is an understatement the only reason I would want it re released is for a vintage card.

Reaction score
- Jedi Luke (tan vest)
- Beefy Schwarzenegger Luke (long saber)
- Removable limbs C3PO
- Cantina Han Solo w/ ComTech chip
- Deluxe Probe Droid
- Removable helmet Darth Vader
- Speeder Bike w/ Biker Scout
- Millennium Falcon CD-ROM Playset (this is still my absolute favorite vehicle/playset ever released)

Reaction score
My personal favorite POTF2 figures

Death Star Trooper
Death Star Droid
Aunt Beru
Anakin Skywalker
Yoda - both versions.
Emperor Palpatine
Piett
Ishi Tib
ASP droid

Reaction score
I just got my hands on a Freeze Frame Boba Fett with no skull on shoulder. Any idea on value?

Reaction score
Oh yeah. the old Power of the Force 2 Fan Club Wuher is still a nice lookin figure. Better than the dirty repainted version for the Saga series that came after Power of the Jedi

Reaction score
The one's I remember the most fondly:
Darth Vader
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper Disguise)
Han Solo (Bespin Gear)

Reaction score
I have the Boba Fett and Stormtrooper and Theyre both basically the same figure. But i lost the awesome huge blaster that came with the stormtrooper.

Reaction score
It's always funny the kind of weapons they'd pack-in. Han came with his pistol and a giant assault rifle; made no sense.

Reaction score
I never had a problem with the extra weapons. I considered them just that...extras. When I displayed them, it was always with their "movie" accessory. The larger pieces remained in a ziplock packed away.

Reaction score
30th, Legacy and VC have been so much better than POTF 2 ever was. I like teh ones that haven't been remade yet like they need to make new Pote Snitkin and Cantina Band, Ishi Tib, Muftak and Kabe, 8D8, EV9D9, Yak Face, Ree Yees,etc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
30th, Legacy and VC have been so much better than POTF 2 ever was.
Uhh... given that POTF2 came out 12 years before TAC , the quality improvement is to be expected. It's like saying TAC is better than true Vintage - kind of obvious. :whistling:

Reaction score
Theres a few i really like but one of my favorites to this day is Pote Snitkin. I just loved the way we had never seen him in plastic form before, so he was all new, and i really didnt even know he was in Jedi, until the figure came out. I had fun looking at JEDI and seeing where he is. ie In jabbas palace and the driver of skiff 2. Not sure wat the weapons are that he comes with, but i suppose they had to give him some kind of weapons. Hes kinda beefy too, so you feel like you get yr moneys worth with POTE.

Reaction score
I still like the Power of the Force 2 AT-ST imperial officer/driver figure. I'd army build with them and you can get alot of them then let's say army building with a bunch of old Saga 2002-2004/Saga Collection 2 Han as At-ST pilot driver figures