Favorite Indy moments

Reaction score
I am sure there was a thread about this but noticed a lot of them got deleted. What are your favorite Indy Moments? Mine has to be in Raiders when he confronts the Cairo swordsman and just shoots him.

Reaction score
“Wasn’t it the Sultan of Madagascar that threatened to cut off your head if you ever returned to his country?”
“No, it wasn’t my head.”
“Then your hands, perhaps?”
“No, it wasn’t my hands. It was my...misunderstanding.”

Reaction score
The Cairo swordsman is just classic. I've watched too many times to count and I still chuckle at it. The added mythos of Harrison being sick that day just adds to it.

The entirety of South America is an utter classic; I'll never get enough! The classroom scene is great, too. And, so is the lecture hall with the government agents, and so is the. . .

Reaction score
In TOD, when Indy prepares to free the children. The pissed-off look on his face just before knocking out the first guard, letting them know that it's time to pick on someone their own size, and who can fight back!

Reaction score
"Hang on, lady. We going for a ride."
"Oh my god! Oh my god. Oh my god, is he nuts?"

"He no nuts. He's crazy.
"Mola Ram! Prepare to meet Kali, in hell!"

Reaction score
Everyone's lists are great! To add to this, mine (that are not already listed) are:

-Indy saying "It's not the years, it's the miles". I work this into conversations whenever possible in real life.

-The look on Belloq's face when Toht cracks up after they throw Marion into the viper pit.

-Toht telling Marion "we...we are not thirssty" As a kid, we said that line to death when our parents asked us what we wanted to drink haha.

-Lastly, and this one IS my all time favorite, how Lao and his gang bust a gut when Indy drinks the poison. I literally crack up myself to this day at that scene haha.