Favorite EU toys...

Reaction score
There are SO many choices, and it was close.

If I had to choose one, it would the EU 1998 line Dark Trooper. 2nd place would be damaged battle Vader.

Unfortunately, I am not up to date on the video games, but the figures made were impressive. Most impressive.

Thank you.

Reaction score
Sooooo many great 3.75” EU figures. And so few 6” versions😢. I think my favorite, if I had to pick one, was K’kruhk. Great character and a great figure.

Reaction score
Truth be told it's tough to pick a favorite, I like several items that have been released with many of them from 30th Anniversary line!

I'll give an honorable mention to both the Imperial Sentinel and Darktrooper from POTF era because the designs are cool, they're just too limited in POA for my taste.

In my top five has to be K'kruhk, T'ra Saa, Shaak Ti(TFU), Revan, and pre-Cyborg Grievous. Simply because we would never have gotten those types of candidate prior to 2000's or even now. This list is just a very small sample size though and if I listed everything I like it would fill a page.

Reaction score
been going through my toy boxes recently and found some of the old 2001 POTJ Concept figures of Jedi Training Obi Wan and Jedi Training Qui Gon as well as Cold Weather Obi Wan