Favorite Battlefront 1 map and why?

Reaction score
Battlefront. A pinacle of lucasfilm and by far one of the greatest star wars games ever. So whats you're favorite level?

Mines Bespins platforms map. I love the fighting in the hallways, and taking the turrets and shooting people off the map. I love walking on top of the hallways and avoiding the conflict all together for the most part (unless your playing two player, and they try and take you off fomr the top) By far my favorite map, specially when played with the clones and droids, I think it just makes the level that much more fun.

Reaction score
My fav is the Bespin City map. I love how you can go into the carbon freezing chamber. I love watching the fight from a balcony in the city square. Mace Windu kicks butt there.

Reaction score
For me it isn't the greatest game ever. But I like it. But only Battlefront I. I don't like Battlefront II at all, although it has its definitive pro's.

My favourite map is Bespin Platforms, too. Besides of that, several maps had to "frow" on me until I liked them. For example, Kamino was a map I totally hated, until I ffound out the right tactics. Same goes with both Yavin 4 maps.

I loved Rhen Var Harbour most of the time, but now its definitively the Kashyyyk Docs.

The only map I still hate is Geonosis. Therefore I play it only very few times nowadays.

I really would've liked mass battles with a much, much greater fiels in the game, but at least a few custom maps i downloaded have this.

Battlefront II was after sime time quite an disappointment for me. It has some very, very good points, but it just lacks the "lightheartedness" of the first game. Plus, the Kashyyyk maps have ground that doesn't look like a beach at all, only like dark, muddy, ugly, mud.