Farewell

Reaction score
In true CadBane fashion here is my farewell speech. I've been on this forum for a long time and I spent a lot of time on here. From 2009 to 2014 I was on here for a daily basis. Thanks for all the memories and funny conversations. I have decided to stop collecting entirely but still keep what I do have. I wish I Could stay on here for just Wuhers(and talk movies with you dudes) but I'd eventually wind up checking out the toys and buying more. Seeing things like the new Jabbas playset is awesome but I don't have anymore room. I'll be devoting time to getting in better shape and I recently picked up playing Frisbee Golf. Might even learn to play the Guitar better. Hopefully new hobbies will help me find a nice girl. This chapter of my life is over. Alot of old timers I used to talk to are gone now. I'll miss the wacky antics of Shutzie and his million sock accounts. Lol May the force be with all you dudes.

Reaction score
Now I am not one of those old timers, even though it's slowly closing in on 10 years here, but nevertheless:
Disc Golf is fun and it can help with the fitness :) and I sincerely hope you find happiness in whatever shape and fashion it comes in.
May the Force be with you! Skål from the cold North and happy trails.

Oh and, "pain heals, chicks dig scars and glory lasts forever" :-D

Reaction score
Cad, I am an old timer in more ways than one, lately I haven't bought anything at all, If I'd go to Cele. I'd probably buy old stuff-in good condition, but I'm running out of room too. I'm keeping my collection too. but don't give up all the way, there may be a collectible out there still, you may not able to resist!(unless you have everything!) We are thinking about moving and I would have to pack up all my things myself, a hard job.